We have a new Loser on the Bench

Laureen S.
on 11/7/11 6:37 am, edited 11/6/11 6:39 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
After a delay, Jackie had a successful transition this afternoon and is recovering, though from what was communicated to me, her surgery had to be converted to an open procedure.

So let's send out those positive healing vibes for her recovery process to go exactly the way it is supposed to with no complications!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

bvohl
on 11/7/11 7:12 am
Laureen,

Thanks for the update! She will definitely need extra healing thoughts going through it open!! You have my positive, healing thoughts Jackie!!

Welcome to your new life!

I just slid over to make room for you on the loser's bench!

Congrats!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Junomom1
on 11/7/11 8:56 am - PA
 All the best to Jackie!  I just posted a message directly to her.

I had my surgery on Oct. 26 and found the first week rough, but I am on full liquids now and as I told Jackie... it definitely gets better!!  :-)

Hang in there, Jackie!

Hugs,
Marianne
dit657
on 11/7/11 9:17 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Hey Marianne - great to see you posting!! Sounds like you're doing well?? One day at a time! Congrats on your surgery and joining us on the Loser's Bench!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Junomom1
on 11/8/11 12:17 am - PA
 Thanks, Kathy! Yes, I am doing well. Infact todayt my 2 week post-op appt. at Barix and everything lloks good. I glady accept your congrats on joining you on the Loser's Bench!! 

Hope all is well with you. Many thanks!

Marianne

dit657
on 11/7/11 9:18 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Congratulations Jackie and welcome to the other side of life!!! It's an amazing journey and we're all here to help you along the way.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Jackie Fisher
on 11/10/11 3:34 am - PA
Thank you so much everyone for your healing thoughts!! They are working 

I am home now and feeling good..not too much pain. Just a little awkward moving around. Luckily, my husband has been so helpful and understanding!!

You all are so amazing and I appreciate all of your support!!
Time to go relax! 

to you all!!
Jackie
"Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present."

-Jackie

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views