Saturday Roll Call

bvohl
on 11/4/11 10:11 pm
Good Morning PA!!

I am up bright and early to take Dee to the dr for her flu shot, she doesn't know about it yet. I will tell her at the last minute, I have learned it is better that way! After that we are going out to breakfast then off to Barix for support! The rest of the day is up in the air....

What are you up to???

Have a great day!!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

IdaMae D.
on 11/4/11 10:19 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Beth & PA:

Good luck with the flu shot. There are some things I don't miss having little ones and shots are one of them.  My youngest used to freak out, if you've ever see a cat freak out at the vet and climb the cutrains and try to claw their way out of the room, that's my Jenn.

Speaking of Jenn, her cardiologist visit went well.  She's freaking out of course.  I liked the doc, can't remember his name, he's affiliated with Cooper Hosp.  She has to hava a Holter Monitor for 24 hours next week, also an echo cardiogram, and a ton of blood work.  She has not had insurance for 3 years so he wants to check her for everything.   The week of Thanksgiving she has to go back for a stress test, and then either the first or second week of December we go back to see doc and find out all the results.  Currently he's leaning towards it being her anxiety and if all tests come out as he is hoping there is a medication that works the opposite of adrenalin to help her keep her heart beat down to where it should be.  He also told her she needs to loose weight and wants her PCP to order a sleep study. 

Looks like a sunny day out there today. I have not poked my nose out the door yet but by the looks of those in the neighborhood that are up and about this morning it might be chilly out there.

Nothing planned for today other than errands and whatever Gene has on the agenda that I'm not aware of and he'll fill me in this morning.

No homework this weekend although I'm terribly behind but I have not received my books for the next class yet so that is a bit stressful considering we do have assignments due on Monday. I have been in contact with the prof so that is all I can do.

HOpe you all have a wonderful day...

Ida

IdaMae

dit657
on 11/4/11 11:41 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all. Pretty cold out there today but nice and sunny. Still working on myself to get moving. Once I finish my coffee I'm going to head outside and dig out the dead flowers and bring all of my little pretties in for the season - that makes me sad.

Getting together with the neighbors tonight and tomorrow will be groceries and cleaning.

Enjoy the weekend all.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Patricia R.
on 11/5/11 9:00 pm - Perry, MI
 Good Morning Beth,
Well, I am a day late and a dollar short today.  I was at Villanova yesterday afternoon for a blessed day of Special Olympics soccer.  Glorious weather.

When I got home, my poor toes were so swollen and sore.  I am so grateful for ice and tylenol.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views