Changing of the Time Sunday Roll Call

Laureen S.
on 11/5/11 9:13 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Good Morning Sleepy Heads,

So did you all remember to set your clocks back?  Tonight will really feel like the winter is upon us. 

I'm up having my first cup of coffee, waiting on my guy to get here, we will go for breakfast, than come home to hang out where I will be cooking and baking for tomorrow's office bake off, I am making a pumpkin cheese cake (l/f, s/f) from a recipe I found online and we will watch the Jets in Buffalo, hoping to see a Jets win. . .  in between all that I will do the things I did not have time for yesterday, like laundry and running the vacuum.  Otherwise, I am planning on having a wonderful day and try hard not to think about what comes after it (lol). . .

Hoping you all have a good day, wishing you the peace and strength you need to face whatever life challenges come your way.

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Nicole0216
on 11/5/11 9:59 pm - Lancaster, PA
Good Morning to you as well. I have a coffee date with a friend today and will be doing chores and cooking for the week that is about it. My pap is still in the hospital but seems like he is recovering ok.

Moving on into the week again weekends go so fast. I hope that today will be a  nice calm day
IdaMae D.
on 11/5/11 10:12 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Laureen & PA:

I rememberd to turn my alarm clock back, since it's Sunday the alarm is set not to go off :-)

Today we are heading to church.  Gene is worship leader I'm a greeter.  Thanksgiving our church is again having a breakfast/brunch for the homeless.  With all the churches and organizations preparing Thanksgiving dinner for the homeless on Thanksgiving, last year our church decided that these folks need more than one meal for the day so we decided to prepare breakfast/brunch.  Was a huge success last year so we've decided to again do the same.  Gene and I will sign up to volunteer for that today.  It was a wonderful experience last year and we met so many wonderful folks that day.

After church we need t stop at Whole Foods so we can get some supplies for the week.

Hope you all have a wonderful day....

Ida

IdaMae

bvohl
on 11/5/11 10:14 pm
Good morning Laureen and PA!

Thanks so much for the meeting yesterday! I really needed it!!

Today I am up getting ready to take Dee to Hebrew School, then I want to stop off at Starbucks and get the SF Peppermint Mocha that everyone has been raving about. Then coming home to try a recipe for a spinach and cheese souffle. Never made a souffle before, but if I like it I may make it as a side dish for Thanksgiving. It is FULL of protein and veggies!! I also saw a apple pancake that I want to try as well!

Laundry and hopefully a nap is in order! Between the child and the cats I didn't sleep well last night! That extra hour of sleep didn't mean anything to me!

Nicole, glad that pap is doing well!!

Have a great day!!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

dit657
on 11/6/11 8:14 am - Boothwyn, PA
Ok so I'm a bit late with roll call today but it's been a crazy busy day and now I'm exhausted. Got more packing and house stuff done - cleaned all my kitchen cabinets, top of the fridge (yuck), went food shopping and put that all away, cleaned the floors and rearranged stuff in the kitchen. Did manage to sneak a short nap in there along the way.

Good news Friday before leaving work - appraisal on the Florida house came in and the number was good so financing should be ok. 10'days from closing!!

And now I'm relaxing on the sofa trying to stay awake. Took a long hot shower and am finally feeling human again.

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views