It's official...AGAIN!

Jackie Fisher
on 11/4/11 1:55 am - PA
     I just received my call from Barix!! I have to be there Monday morning at 9:45! I would guess that means my surgery is going to be at 10:30! Please say a little prayer for me that morning! I just can't let myself get excited this time and that kinda sucks, but I am really anxious. It's crazy, because I want to be excited but I am so afraid of being let down AGAIN! I'm sure everything will be just fine, I just have to keep telling myself that!
     Also, I will be at support group on Saturday. I have forced myself to conquer all that I needed to at work so that I can take off and be at the meeting. Something about that place and those people..I can't help but want to be there! It's funny too, because the only thing I keep thinking about is how exciting it is that I will be there for the Tuesday night postop meeting!! That just makes me so happy

"Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present."

-Jackie

jojomoe523
on 11/4/11 2:14 am - PA
How about if I get excited for you????? Can't wait to see you on Saturday!

Patricia R.
on 11/4/11 8:34 pm - Perry, MI
 Hi Jackie,
I am excited for you, and believe you will do great.  Be prepared to walk laps upstairs four hours after you get back to your room.  It helps with your healing and getting rid of gas.  And, don't be crazy about the in-patient weight gain.  They pump you full of fluids during surgery, as well as air.  Air has weight too.  Once home, you will start that weight loss.

I can't be at today's meeting, coz, I am heading to Villanova for my nephew's Special Olympics soccer tournament.
God is with you in all of this.  You will do great.  Oh, start your breathing exercises now.  You will be doing them post-op, even in the middle of the night.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

kreavis1979
on 11/4/11 8:36 pm - PA
Jackie -

I am super excited for you as well, it's so close now. I will see you today as well, So proud of your perseverance already!!!!

Katie
bvohl
on 11/4/11 10:08 pm
Jackie,

I will be excited for you as well! It is so close and before you know it you will be on the other side starting a brand new healthy life!!

We will make room for you on the losers bench!

See you later today!

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

IdaMae D.
on 11/5/11 4:36 am - Philadelphia, PA
Awesome news!!!!! I will keep you in my prayers...

Ida

IdaMae

Jackie Fisher
on 11/5/11 6:23 am - PA
Thank you all so much!!

You are all what makes this so much easier for me. I hope you all realize how much your support truly means to me!!

Hugs!
Jackie
"Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present."

-Jackie

Laureen S.
on 11/5/11 1:22 pm - Maple Shade, NJ

It was great seeing you and your Mom today (as always), but I'm soooo excited for you and you are already successing, so the surgery Monday is just the official branding (lol).

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Junomom1
on 11/7/11 8:45 am - PA
 Hope everything went smoothly today, Jackie! It gets better!

Hugs,
Marianne
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views