Clothing Spree

BariatricButterflyLydia
on 11/4/11 2:40 am - PA
Hi Everyone-

Just wanted to share that I went shopping over this past weekend and was in need of smaller Fall clothing.  I was wearing a 30/32 just over a year ago and I walked out of the storewith a large bag full of size 14/16.  I did have a couple 18/20s because I did not like the snugness of some tops.  I even went from wearing a size 32 jeans to buying and I still cannot believe I did it but a size 20 skinny jeans.  My zsaying has always been plus size girls should not be wearing skinny jeans and I may still be considered plus size but DAMN they l.looked good on me...lol  I have been wearing some of the new items and it really is a surreal feeling :)

Lydia
alittle110
on 11/4/11 12:42 pm - Bucks County, PA
Congratulations!

Patricia R.
on 11/4/11 8:43 pm - Perry, MI
 Congratulations on your WOW moment.    I remember being at Kohl's and calling my Mom from the changing room.  Unfortunately, I have had some weight gain, but am back on the losing side now.  Keep following your post-op diet, and your walking.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

IdaMae D.
on 11/4/11 10:21 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Congratulations!!!!!

IdaMae

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA