Thursday Roll Call

Nicole0216
on 11/2/11 11:18 pm - Lancaster, PA
So sorry  it is hard to function on a normal day much less when your house has become a battle field.
steffihope
on 11/3/11 9:14 am - Philadelphia, PA
 Thanks Nicole!  It is hard.  This evening was calm and quiet - he is now at work.  I am sitting quietly grading papers.  whew.....a niec quiet night.  Hoping the bed time routine stays calm - it usually does.
Laureen S.
on 11/2/11 11:29 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Hi Ida, PA Friends,

Glad you had a day of peace, for I know it's been quite some time since you could say that!

After a good night's rest, I can say I am up for the challenges posed by life today, whatever they might be, which mostly involves chronic back pain at this time.  Work has been busy and that is good because today is Thursday and that means the favored workday is upon me.

I am grateful for not having any real drama in my life at the moment and wishing that the sameness that is in my life remains for awhile. 

For all of you, I wish you the best possible day and peace and strength to meet life's challenges.

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

merrymorris
on 11/3/11 3:32 am - philadelphia, PA
DS on 04/26/12
Hi guys, just checking in. I have my first appointment tomorrow with Abington. Over the phone. I am a little stressed about it because we just got insurance on the 1st and I am afraid they aren't going to approve my surgery because we just got the insurance. I wonder if that is a valid concern. Anyway, hope you guys are well.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views