My 2 year check up

IdaMae D.
on 11/4/11 7:47 am - Philadelphia, PA
Thank you Kathy.

That's exactly what I said to the doc, I think I took him back a bit.  Many of his patients must panic when he tells them they've gained weight.  Me I said the same thing you did, 8 pounds in my life right now, that's not bad at all.

I'm hoping she is serious about going through with her pursuit of WLS.

IdaMae

enasangels
on 11/5/11 6:23 pm - PA
Congrats Ida on two years of success.  Eight pounds is nothing in light of all you have been through in the past months with family, school, and your old GC.  You have done a wonderful job and are an inspiration.  Praying that your blood work comes back good.  It is also good news about your daughter,about the insurance and possible WLS will pray for good outcome for her also.  You are right, the more tests she has now the better, less she will have to do at a later date, she will be one step ahead of the game.
Hugs, Ena

"Journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."

IdaMae D.
on 11/6/11 12:07 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Ena;
Thank you.  Yes in the grand scheme I'm in pretty good shape, and compared to two years two months ago, I'm in amazing shape...thanks for all of your encouragement and support.

I don't think I'd be where I am right now without you all and your support throughout this horrendous experience with not only a GC but someone that was once a friend.

I will send you a private email to update you on what is happening with the mess at the house...

Hugs...

Ida

IdaMae

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views