Free to Good Home!

(deactivated member)
on 11/1/11 2:56 am
I have been going through my closets and when I went to my downstaris closet I found lots of clothes that a sizes 26/28 and a handful of 22/24. Not sure of anyonme could use them but if so please let me know VIA a private message on here and we can make plans to to get them to you.

You could pick them up or we could meet to exchange. If no one contacts me by the weekend they will be donated to the woman's shelter.

I also have regular clothes sizes mixed medium, large, extra large, pants in 14, 16 and 18. Plus shoes in size 10 I am having a mini open house on Wednesday night from around 6  till about 10. If you are interested also contact me for more details.
jojomoe523
on 11/1/11 3:16 am - PA
i am interested in the 22/24 and size 10 shoes. are you going to the support on saturday? i will be there. not able to come out on weds night though. hubby won't be home.

Lisa H.
on 11/1/11 3:17 am - Whitehall, PA
I can't come on Wednesday, but I am still interested in shoes and if there are any of the med/large things left, I'd be interested in them.  I AM going to be dropping Siehara off in Langhorne Friday night.  I could always drop by before I head back home.  I can't stay late or overnight b/c I have a Bar Mitzvah at home on Saturday.  But, I can always stop by.  Let me know.

My tracker

hers 

(deactivated member)
on 11/1/11 3:29 am
Lisa what time you want to swing by ..as of right now I am home !
Lisa H.
on 11/1/11 11:48 pm - Whitehall, PA
hmmmm... If I leave to take Siehara around 4, I should get her to Langhorne by 6 at the latest figuring in traffic.  I'll spend a bit of time with them and then come to you by 7-7:30?   Would that work? I can call you when I leave Langhorne. 

My tracker

hers 

bvohl
on 11/1/11 9:15 pm
Beth,

I am coming by right after work today!! Thanks for the invite!

Hugs, Beth V.
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

musicaldonna
on 11/2/11 12:13 am - PA
Beth,

I'm going to try and stop by (maybe with my sister).

Donna
SPANKAROO
on 11/13/11 9:13 am
oh snap when she said free to a good home i thought she was offering denis hehehe  hugsssss  i miss you both
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views