1st Personal Goal Achieved!!!!

jojomoe523
on 11/1/11 12:58 am - PA
So I hit my first personal goal today. 51 pounds. I have never lost 51 pounds before. I have lost 50 pounds a hundred times, but never 51. I am just amazed.  To top it off, I went into the bank that I used to work at this morning and my old head teller said to me "Jo, you look amazing, did you lose weight? It looks like you lost a lot!" I feel great today!!!!

Thanks for letting me share.

proudmama13
on 11/1/11 1:09 am - Bristol, PA
YOUGO GIRL!!!!!!!!

jojomoe523
on 11/1/11 1:52 am - PA
thanks Selena

dit657
on 11/1/11 2:50 am - Boothwyn, PA
That's awesome Joanne, and just one of many more WOW moments to come your way!! If you haven't started yet, make sure you take your measurements as well as using the scale to track your weight loss, because there will probably be times when the scale doesnt move (and that can be VERY frustrating) but you are changing shape and size, and that's when the measurements will mean a lot to you, and keep you going.

Congrats on the 51 pounds gone!!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
jojomoe523
on 11/1/11 3:14 am - PA
Thanks Kathy!
Lisa H.
on 11/1/11 3:19 am - Whitehall, PA

Awesome news, Joanne!  I know I felt the same after the first 21 lbs lost.  I never successfully lost more than 20, so that was my milestone.

Keep up the great work!!

My tracker

hers 

(deactivated member)
on 11/1/11 5:01 am - Tampa, FL
Hi:)
How's everything going for you, so far? Were the first couple of weeks as you expected? Pointers, please:) My surgery is tomorrow.
Laureen S.
on 11/1/11 4:33 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Congrats on acheiving your first personal goal, I'm sure there will be many more, some you probably are not even aware of yet

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

jojomoe523
on 11/1/11 4:37 am - PA
my next goal is to be under 300. I haven't seen that in such a long time. at least 15 years or maybe even more, i really don't know. i wanted the 299 for my birthday next monday. i might be able to do that. i think i will cry at that one.

(deactivated member)
on 11/1/11 4:59 am - Tampa, FL
Yea!!! You've reached a milestone:) I'm so excited for you!
Marcy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views