Barix Langhorne - First Saturday Support Group - Nov. 5

Laureen S.
on 11/1/11 4:44 am, edited 11/1/11 4:45 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Well Ladies and Gentlemen,

We have most definitely come to that time of the month where fabulous people meet to discuss whatever things they need to in order to continue "successing" their way through life as a weightloss pre-ops and post-ops, as well as gleen information if they are thinking of traveling this road.

When:  Saturday, November 5, 2011
Time: 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Place: Barix Clinics, 280 Middletown Boulevard, Langhorne, PA 19047

This support group is for anyone anyone wanting and needing support, whether you've had your surgery, or are further along, does not matter what procedure you had done, all are welcome to attend, including patients from other facilities. 

Topics to be discussed will be related to our journey towards healthier living and the challenges associated with it as we progress through the stages of WLS from the new post-op to those further along.  If you have a particular topic in mind, feel free to bring it up.

So if you've got a Wow moment, are feeling uncomfortable with the changes occurring, or struggling to maintain your weightloss, come on out and join us, as we all speak the same language and understand like others may not.

I believe Barbara will be the nutritionist on hand and so if you need any supplements, you will be able to purchase them just before and after the meeting.

Hoping to seeing you there.

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Jackie Fisher
on 11/1/11 8:34 am - PA
Can't wait!! My last pre-op Saturday!! 

See you then my new FABULOUS friends!!

Jackie!
"Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present."

-Jackie

Maura M.
on 11/1/11 11:40 am - Yardley, PA
Yay!  your last pre-op Saturday!!  It is coming up quickly!!!
Maura

Laureen S.
on 11/1/11 11:32 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
I feel your excitement building. . .

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

jojomoe523
on 11/2/11 12:59 am - PA
Cant wait to see everyone! I will be there with bells on!! Jackie, OMG!!! it is getting so close for you. You must be super excited

See ya's Saturday

Jackie Fisher
on 11/2/11 11:15 am - PA
Grrrr....just realized I won't be able to make it on Saturday!!

Considering I will be out of work for 2 weeks or more, I have SO MANY loose ends to tie up at work before I go. So, unfortunately, I will have to work instead. Please keep me in your thoughts on Monday and I will see you all at the Wednesday night meeting!!

I am so going to scoot my behind - gown, pole, and all downstairs on Tuesday to visit the postop meeting. It is the night after my surgery!! So, if you are there that night..I will see you there!!

Jackie!
"Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present."

-Jackie

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views