Icy Sunday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 10/29/11 9:47 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning PA;

Congratulations again to Lisa and Siehara!!!

Steffi - again you and Mother Nature what more can I say......

What a day yesterday!  The snow was so pretty coming down, but really snow prior to Halloween in our area.   If this is a sneak peek of what is to come for the winter, I'll be bringing my laptop home frequently to work from home.

In addition to the snow yesterday, had quite a flurry of activity on the house.  Humpty-Dumpty is being pieced back together - slowly but he/she is getting there.  I can't wait till I can share photos with you all. 

I'm still working on my final paper for health care law, holy crap what a paper this is turning into.  I was not prepared for the amount of reading research and work that has to go into this final paper.  It will be completed for submission tomorrow.

Hope you all have a wonderful day...

Ida

IdaMae

Nicole0216
on 10/29/11 10:49 pm - Lancaster, PA
Ida I am  glad to hear that the house is getting there slowly but surely is better than not at all for sure.  Such a nightmare.

We stayed home yesterday from the festivities, we were worried about the weather seems like we made a good decision. Jason was still spooked from his car accident this week and did not want to risk it. As well as one of my BF father is dying as we speak. My grandfather is also in the hospital so it was just a crappy day all around.

I hope that everyone thaws out today
IdaMae D.
on 10/29/11 10:59 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Nicole;
Keeping you, your family, and those you know that are in need of pray in our prayers...

hugs...Ida

IdaMae

bvohl
on 10/29/11 11:41 pm
Nicole,

Sending prayers to you, your family and friends! Missed seeing you yesterday, but you did make the right decision!!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Patricia R.
on 10/29/11 11:13 pm - Perry, MI
 Good Morning Ida and PA,
I am not happy about our early snow at all.  I am not steady on my feet on solid ground yet, wearing the surgical boot on one foot as it is.  Icy walkways are not at all what I was expecting when I had my surgery three weeks ago.  

Today I will venture out to church.  Then, I may head over to my sister's to get my other set of car keys.  They are the keys with my store tags on them.  I need groceries, and want to earn a free turkey at Giant.  

At supper time, my family is taking me to Panera for an early birthday dinner.  My birthday is not till Tuesday, but I have plans almost every night this week.  

Tonight, I plan to watch the Eagles game.

Hope everyone has a safe and blessed day.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

bvohl
on 10/29/11 11:47 pm
Good morning Ida and PA!!

Glad that things are coming along with the house. I know you will be relieved when it is done and over with!!

Yesterday was one of the most interesting and exhausting days I have had in awhile. Siehara's Bat Mitzvah was so beautiful and she did a fantastic job!! Thank you again Lisa for including us in your simcha!!

Today, I was up early to take Dee to Hebrew School( she has to prepare for her Bat Mitzvah, it is only about 5 years away!! LOL!!!) I had to defrost the car, put on my boots and winter jacket. Where did fall go?? I have to unpack, then figure out a costume to wear to work tomorrow using a character from my favorite book?!? I have a couple of ideas, but I don't want to spend a fortune! I also should go to the store to pick up some food needs for the week.

Hope everyone has power by now and that they are safe!

Have a great Sunday!!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

proudmama13
on 10/29/11 11:48 pm - Bristol, PA

Good morning, all!

What a weird year this has been...we've had a hurricane, an earthquake and now the first snowfall before Halloween!  Crazy!  Last night was a rough one with my little man, so I think today I am going to try to get some things done around the house and catch up on my sleep!  I tried to change my avatar, so if it worked you can see my little pumpkin enjoying (or not so much) his first snowfall!

Enjoy your day!
Selena

Lisa H.
on 10/30/11 8:10 am - Whitehall, PA
 We had a beautiful day yesterday despite the weather.  We had a full house at the service and hung out in the powerless home.  

This morning we met up with Siehara's camp friend for breakfast and went to the Crayola Factory with them.  

Now, we are sitting in Barnes and Noble charging my laptop so I can keep my phone charged.  We are going to head over to the gym in a bit so we can shower.  Looks like I am going to have to go into the Allentown office for work tomorrow since it doesn't look like we are going to have power.  UGH.. 

My tracker

hers 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views