I am having an awesome day!

jastypes
on 10/29/11 5:53 am - Croydon, PA
I had a wonderful morning with Bill, then I went shopping with my daughters.  I knew my pants were getting big again, so I tried on some pants one size, then TWO SIZES smaller than the ones I was wearing.  They fit!  My girls said I look amazing!  I tried on another pair, sure that it was a fluke.  Nope, those fit too!  3 pairs, 1 shirt and some jewelry later, I left the store with this ridiculous grin on my face.  I am back to my lowest size after surgery after a 45 pound re-gain.  I honestly never thought I'd see this size again.  I figured it just wasn't meant to be.  I know a size 14 isn't small, by any means.  And I don't know if this is where I will stay, or if I will lose more.  What I do know is that just for today I feel completely AWESOME, and I love the way I am eating.  I do not feel deprived of anything, and my brain and stomach agree on the amounts more often than not. 

I owe a huge thank you to all of my Barix, OH and OA friends who talked me off the ledge more than once through this journey! 

Thanks for letting me share!

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

bvohl
on 10/29/11 7:16 am
Jill,

SO proud of you!! A size 14 is AWESOME!!!!! You should smile!!!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

IdaMae D.
on 10/29/11 7:37 am - Philadelphia, PA
Jill;
Awesome!!!!!  I remember when I began this journey a size 14 was my goal size.  Congratulations on your accomplishment - you must be so proud of yourself!!!

Ida

IdaMae

Nicole0216
on 10/29/11 8:31 am - Lancaster, PA
So proud of you. You give me hope
Patricia R.
on 10/29/11 9:15 pm - Perry, MI
 Thanks for being such an inspiration to me.
Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

enasangels
on 10/29/11 9:22 pm - PA
Congrats Jill!!!!  A size 14 is great, and you worked hard for it.  Enjoy and smile over your accomplishment.
Hugs to You, Ena

"Journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."

Lois G.
on 10/30/11 3:12 am - Ashland, PA
Congrats....that is my goal size l4, not there yet.....but some year.......
Laureen S.
on 10/30/11 10:48 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Woo Hoo!!!  Awesome, congrats!

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views