***Wicked Wednesday Roll Call***

IdaMae D.
on 10/26/11 10:34 am - Philadelphia, PA
Good Evening Kathy;

I'm pretty late today....

Work has been insane lately.  I'm still working on a project to automate one of my processes, and have found yet another person to listen to me and thinks it will be a good fit for his project.  So he is presenting my project to his approval board this coming Tuesday soo we are all keeping our fingers crossed, saying prayers, etc....that this gets approved for the pilot project for his project....pretty complicated....

I'm just about caught up on all the work I've been behind in due to my father's death.  So much to catch up on after being out of the office for 2 weeks.  In addition since my return I have regular scheduled meetings Tues, Wed, and Thurs from 1 to 3 every week.  So in essence I'm working a half day and sitting on the computer webinar and phone the other half.  Hopefully by Friday everything is going to be up to date and cleared off my plate and filed away.

The meetings are interesting, I've been identified by my department as the subject matter expert in the elements that will be needed to build the new program that the company is purchasing.  This will be the 4th company I've been employed by that has changed databases while I've worked for them and have been involved in the design of the end product.  Hopefully this time they will actually listen and build all the elements into the final product.

Things are improving with the house.  We have a wonderful lawyer - that is all I can say on that subject.  We are going to be okay. 

Hider is slowly improving, she's starting to come out when my son-in-law is at the house to be petted.  When she hears noise she will not leave the bedroom now.  She runs for the bedroom when she hears anything that scares her.  She's very clingy with both Gene and I, much more than she's ever been. 

Looking forward to being able to share photos and the progress on the house with you all in the future...

Ida

IdaMae

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views