Tired Tuesday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 10/24/11 8:06 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning PA;

Seems to be a broken record of being tired.  I have an appointment with my surgeon on November 2nd for my 2 yr check up. 

Last night was my last evening in the class Health Care Law.  I still have a huge paper to complete for the class, that is due by the weekend, it is getting there, that's half the battle.  4 Classes to go, 7 months left to graduation.  Got out a little early last night, and was alseep earlier than normal for a Monday but still not early enough form me. 

The house is starting to come along.  Now that we have legal representation we can move forward putting what we can back together.   It's going to be a long road ahead, however there is light at the end of this tunnel.  Some of that stress is now lifting, although now it becomes a worry of finances. 

Working today till 4, then home to crash.  Gene has private clients tonight, so I'll probably be asleep when he gets home. 

Hope you all have a wonderful day...

Ida

IdaMae

Liz R.
on 10/24/11 8:13 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning Ida - I hope that you get some rest soon!

I am at work early today, amazing what happens when you have someone to push you out of bed in the morning (THANKS MOM!!!!) See we are never too old to need our Mommies! So here and working away, ok sorta lol. Working until 3:30 then stopping at Target (suprised Kathy? lol), stopping to get Amelia and home to make dinner. Chris is going to be home this evening because he has an appt with Dr Boorse at 3pm so we'll get to have a weekday dinner as a family.
dit657
on 10/24/11 10:52 pm - Boothwyn, PA
I'm going to walk in Target one day and see your picture on their 'Target Wall of Fame' - LOL!!

Good luck to Chris at his appointment!

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
steffihope
on 10/24/11 10:28 pm - Philadelphia, PA
 Good morning Ida - I saw your post last night.  I have no idea what is up with the administration these days - but it is what it is unfortunately.  Paperwork is not my forte, but I will do the best that I can do given the parameters that I have to work with.  The kids are the priority and that will always be the case.  Anyway...

It's Tuesday.  School, NO TEAM MEETING!!!!, take Emily to Hebrew School, not sure if I am coming home to hang out for an hour or hang out at the synagogue, then I have ot be back at 5:45 for my teaching.  I had a MAJOR issue last week, so my rabbi has hired another body to help me out from 6-6:20 ish.  With any luck, by then the kids will be settled and other adults will be there to assist.  Then home to chill.  Larry is working again tonight!

Happy Tuesday all!
dit657
on 10/24/11 10:57 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all - long trip in to work this morning - accident on 202 @ 29 - had everything backed up. So this mornings commute was over an hour and a half. Yes, I'm over it.

Good news - home inspection was yesterday and went very well! Newer roof, newer heating and a/c system, new garage door openers. One minor issue with some wood rot under a couple of windows (wood siding) but nothing major - maybe a $500 fix (according to the inspector), so we already worked out a deal. The seller had left a dining room table, 6 chairs and a china cabinet plus a leather loveseat, chair and entertainment center that she was asking $500 for, which we agreed to - so instead we're just going to call it even and we'll pay to have the wood rot repaired after settlement. So now the final phase of this is the appraisal and we're keeping our fingers crossed on that as well.

Last night I put potatoes in to bake and took some big green trash bags downstairs to the storage area and started throwing stuff OUT. Sorted through some stuff - trying to get organized down there so I can figure out what can be trashed, donated, sold or taken with us. Hubby offered to come down with me but until I get a good handle on things and can throw things out without him seeing me doing it, he can stay upstairs. I need to clean that area out so I can use it for storing boxes of stuff that we will be taking to Florida with us.

And that's my news today - tonight I'll be putting laundry away (woo-hoo), then riding my bike.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
bvohl
on 10/24/11 11:14 pm
Good Morning Ida and PA!

Just a quick hello and check in!!

Lots of stress right now...too long to go into!!

Work one job, then going to Halloween dinner at Dee's school, then to the dentist with Dee, then homework, bath and bed. Hopefully some relaxation time for me....I NEED IT!!!

Have a great Tuesday!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Patricia R.
on 10/25/11 1:16 am - Perry, MI
 Good Morning Ida and PA,
I am also tired, but I have no real good reason for it, as I do not work right now, nor am I in school.  I do have a sinus headache, which started yesterday.

Today will be rather boring in some places.  I will be working on my Bible study, which I love.  Then, the rest of the day will be working on my granddaughter's bedspread.  I may be taking a walk, which will help cut down on the cabin fever.  Oh, tonight I will be going to church for a woman's support group.  A friend will be picking me up.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Lisa H.
on 10/25/11 3:26 am - Whitehall, PA
 Good afternoon all.. I've been here and reading, but not posting again.  Not much work to do for Aetna today.  I assume it's because I am off Thursday and Friday but I thought I'd have stuff to do today.  I'm not complaining, though, because it is giving me time to do things for the Bat Mitzvah.  I have printed off the programs and Siehara will fold them tonight while I am working at the store.  

I also ran over to Redners and the Dollar Store to get a few things for the party.   Now I need to memorize my Torah portion.  I keep getting on her about hers, but I have not learned mine yet.  I do this all the time.  I wait until the last minute and then just cram it into my brain.  That really seems to be the only way I can learn it anyway.  

Last night I went to the gym.  They were having a party of sorts.  Instead of having the 2 one hour classes that they normally have, and me only taking zumba, they were offering 30 minute samples of some of the classes.  It was open to the public and there were vendors there.  SO, I did all 4 classes they were offering.  Body Pump, Body Combat, Zumba and Body Flow.  I was going to leave after Zumba, but then they said that Body Flow was like Tai Chi, yoga and pilates all put together, so I stayed.  I REALLY LIKED THAT!!!!!!!  I hope they start to offer that on a regular basis and that I can get there for it.  I felt great when I got home last night!

I work at Dress Barn tonight and then someone from the area is stopping by to pick up a bag of clothes that I put out on Freecycle.  

After that, bed and then one more work day until I am off to do all the last minute prep stuff.  

My tracker

hers 

Twizzled D.
on 10/25/11 7:18 am
 Good evening, PA

I was off from work today because I had my EGD - and afterwards I really thought, hey it's 9:00, I could just go in now and have them remove my sick day. But the nurse suggested I go for breakfast because at that point I hadn't eaten in about 15 hours. Dad drove, picked up mom and gram, and we went for breakfast. I think I had a ham and cheese omelette... it's a little fuzzy... started feeling tired, got dropped off at home around 10:30....and promptly slept until 4. Whoops - good thing I didn't go in for that work day! Thankfully I still feel tired enough that I should be able to sleep tonight. Taking it easy today, wish I could've woken up sooner to throw in a load of laundry, but may do that after dinner. Hope everyone has a good, relaxing evening - sounds like y'all have been a busy productive group today! :) 
-Kristi

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views