OT: Please pray

kreavis1979
on 10/23/11 9:52 pm - PA

I am asking that you say a prayer or too for my family today. I came here to vent because there are so my here who I trust and I know are wonderful people. Last night my sister suffered her 2nd seizure in about 3 weeks. This one was worse. At about 7pm, my niece came screaming into my bedroom,"Help mom, it's happening again." I managed to jump out of bed, get to my sister, call 911, follow their instructions, comfort my niece and not go into labor. She came out of it without incident, but they need to find a cause. She has tons of heatlh issues going on and it is really hard to watch. I would't exactly say my sis and I are close, we are 2 very different peopleut I can't stand to see her this way. I can't get the sheer look of terror on my niece's face and the image of my sis out of my mind.
So, she was taken to the hospital where she is now. I have been up most of the night with my niece, I am going to get her up for school soon and then try to sleep. Somewhere along the line of life I guess I got my calmness from my dad.Baby and I are fine, I can tell my blood pressure is ok and she is moving just fine. Thaks in advance for your prayers.

Katie

Liz R.
on 10/23/11 10:39 pm - Easton, PA
WOW! You got it! I hope that they can come to a conclusion quickly what's causing it!

Prayers to you and your family. Rest when you can and take care of yourself and that little girl! When are you due?

Liz
Patricia R.
on 10/23/11 10:40 pm - Perry, MI
 Oh Katie,
I will be praying for all of you.  I hope you are able to rest and keep your feet up as much as possible  Praise the Lord you were able to stay calm throughout the excitement.

Hugs and love,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

dit657
on 10/23/11 10:51 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Katie many prayers going out to you and your family - hope they find the cause of your sister's seizures soon - that has to be very traumatizing for your niece. And you take care of yourself in the process - didn't know you were pregnant so congratulations!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Lois G.
on 10/23/11 10:59 pm - Ashland, PA
Paul and I will pray for her and put her on our church's prayer list,  I will put on Katle's sister, don't know her name but God does.......sending love and prayers
kreavis1979
on 10/23/11 11:07 pm - PA
I am due Nov. 4th, but scheduled for a C section on Nov. 1st. Before I was hoping she'd come a little sooner, now I could use the time to be able to keep my niece together, I really don't want both of us in the hospital at the same time, and it's not the same hospital either.
Laureen S.
on 10/23/11 11:34 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Katie,

I am praying that the cause is found, that there is a solution to it and that you don't have to be stressed over any of this, and your poor niece does not have to be traumatized further.

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

jastypes
on 10/24/11 1:33 am - Croydon, PA
Prayers going up for your family, and especially for your sister.  I have seen seizures first hand, and they are not fun to watch at all.  I pray they quickly find the cause and are able to treat it successfully .

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

IdaMae D.
on 10/24/11 6:59 am - Philadelphia, PA
Gene and I will keep you and your family  in prayer...

Ida

IdaMae

jackie j
on 10/24/11 7:03 am - Glenmoore, PA
Sorry for all the goings-on Katie.   Not what you need right now but then again, when are seizures ever needed/wanted???   Hope your Sis recovers soon and they find the answers or treatment for her, hope you and your niece have a calm week before baby comes.  Will keep your situation in prayer. 

Jackie J.    hugs.gif image by LISAH900   ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange  

1 choice @ a time > 1 day @ a time.   Slow to Succeed is still Success ;-)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views