Wednesday Roll Call

jojomoe523
on 10/22/11 1:00 am - PA
Hi Swede,

Things are going well. Just trying to get used to my sleeve. It sure is a process learning how to eat again.

thanks

IdaMae D.
on 10/21/11 8:52 am - Philadelphia, PA
Joanne;
Wanted to say hello to you!!!! 

Ida

IdaMae

jojomoe523
on 10/22/11 1:01 am - PA
Hi Ida!

kreavis1979
on 10/18/11 11:08 pm - PA
Good Morning PA -

Had a really busy day yesterday with 3 appts. Had a really hard time at my iron infusion, they blew 2 veins and then when they finally got the IV working it wasn't flowing very good. Didn't have those issues ever before. Then off to pre-admin testing for my c section and they weren't nice to my veins either. Saw the OB last night and all is well. Katelyn is scheduled to arrive the morning of 11/1, we'll see if she waits that long. Feeling some side effects from the iron in my legs today, so I'll be in bed, where I'm supposed to be anyway. Thinking of you all.

Katie
steffihope
on 10/18/11 11:21 pm - Philadelphia, PA
 Good morning Ida and all of PA - Ida - I got a good laugh from the statement, "I also think I agreed to be the worship leader for church on Sunday so in addition to class stuff need to write my prayers and stuff for Sunday. " followed by a VERY Jewish Oy Vey! :)  Well played! :)

I am so overwhelmed here at work.  We had a team meeting yesterday, hence my not being able to post - too chaotic.  We walked in there as a team with an agenda of 7 major items and she blew off the most important one and ran out of time for two others, and the other 4 - she basically said, too damned bad.  LOVELY!  We are a school of low moral as of late.  I am actually considering letting my therapist write me out.  Don't know yet.  Already this morning, with a half day looming, there is chaos about how the morning is going to go as we are on out way to an assembly which messes up the schedule yet again!

So, tht took twenty minutes and I am now getting back to this.  I am sitting in the assembly.  We only have 25 minutes before the kids have to get to lunch and nothing has started yet.  Seriously.....this is getting ridiculous.  They have not started and they only have a few minutes.  AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Anyway - today the kids have a half day, we of course have a meeting this afternoon.  so NOT looking looking to it!  However, this afternoon is up in the air.  I need to get my nails done, but there is also an opportunity to have an early dinner with a friend dependant on his schedule at work.  Then tonight I am sooooo ready for a Barix meeting!!!!  I feel like it has been months since the last one - I know it was only 2.5 weeks, but that is how this month has been going so far.

Hope you all have a nice Wednesday.  I am going to try!
IdaMae D.
on 10/19/11 8:53 am - Philadelphia, PA
Glad you had a good laugh.  There were no other words to describe how I'm feeling :-)

IdaMae

Twizzled D.
on 10/19/11 6:57 am
 Good afternoon, PA.

It felt wonderful to sleep last night, and I'm going to need all that rest because I had to bring home paperwork with me. So much to do, and I'm trying to keep *ahead* instead of *with* because if I do get my surgery before Christmas, I have to make sure everything at work is in order. I'm one of "those" people - if it's not done and it's hanging, I'm going to be obsessing worrying about that instead of my recovery. LOL

It's finally starting to feel like fall. It was very windy at times today, and it was absolutely hysterical to see the kids leaving school today in a whirlwind of blowing orange and yellow leaves. They were shrieking like it was the coolest thing ever (it kind of was! lol). Fall is awesome. Have a good night, everyone!
-Kristi

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views