ooooh Monday Monday roll call

Lisa H.
on 10/16/11 8:42 pm - Whitehall, PA
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but it's Monday again.. lol

Had a great weekend of Jewish and Halloween/fall stuff.  Sukkot dinner and services and then Halloween party and apple picking all made for a great weekend!

Today it's back to work, but only 1 job.  After work I am going to go over to the synagogue to pick up their card for BJ's so I can get a few things for the Bat Mitzvah.  My card expired and theirs will also give me tax-exempt status for the things that would normally be taxable.  I'm not sure if I will go to BJ's tonight or tomorrow.  It will depend on timing.  

Tonight I AM GOING TO THE GYM for zumba.  YES, I AM GOING TO THE GYM.

No excuses.  I miss zumba and I don't have to work Dress Barn.  So, I AM GOING TO THE GYM. 

After the gym, home to relax and hopefully catch up some sleep that I didn't get over the weekend.  

Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday.  Make the best of it! 

My tracker

hers 

IdaMae D.
on 10/16/11 8:45 pm - Philadelphia, PA
GM Lisa & PA:

Quick check in, I'm late as usual.

I'm awake, breathing, moving, and getting ready for work.  It's seems to be a good day so far :-)

Class tonight till 10 pm, so tomorrow I'll be struggling again to get up.

Hope you all have a great day....

Ida

IdaMae

Liz R.
on 10/16/11 9:16 pm - Easton, PA
Ugh- Monday! It's a busy one here... I am at work, taking an early lunch and running over for a follow up with the orthopaedic for my back at 11:30. Back to work then leaving at 3:30 to go to the chiropractor and start my PT with her. After all that fun and excitement headed to my Parent's to hang out with Mom and Amelia for the evening.
Maura M.
on 10/16/11 9:29 pm - Yardley, PA
I am moving a little slow this morning. I can't imagine why.  My ankles, shins and feet took a beating - 60 miles is a LOOONG way.  I posted  abt it separately.

Have a great week PA!!

Love ya!

Maura
Maura

Nicole0216
on 10/16/11 9:39 pm - Lancaster, PA
Hey Lisa I am glad you just have one job today, I know two is often hard to juggle.

Today I am at work, we will not know how our state inspection went until later in the week. I am proud of how I handled it, I cannot say so much for our CEO and how he handled them. I have a clear conscience. I went to bed at 7 on friday night was soo tired.

We did not do a whole lot this weekend we were trying to recuperate from our travels last weekend and the stress of our weeks.  

I did go back to OA last night I did not want to but I did. i do know that this is going to have to be a part of my recovery from food addiction. This is a long hard road
dit657
on 10/16/11 10:12 pm - Boothwyn, PA

Good morning everyone - Monday. yeah, one of those every stinking week, isn't there! Small fender bender on 202 in the construction zone this morning had everything crawling along - thankfully no one appeared injured but of course the gawkers had to slow down to see what was going on.

I'm feeling better this morning - waiting to hear from the realtor and a new-revised contract. I also told her not to send it until the SELLER signs off because I'm not going through this again. I realize the woman is older but if she's not sure of what she's doing she needs to appoint a power of attorney or something. Anyway, keeping our fingers crossed and getting all of our financial information together for the financing.

Work today - running to Walmart at lunch to pick up the few grocery items I need this week. Tonight I'm making grilled chicken caesar salad for dinner then getting on my bike. I have got to get back to working out - everything aches, and I know it's due to inactivity. Plus I've got to start cleaning out my house and if I'm not in shape it's going to kill me. So back on the bike tonight.

Hope everyone has a great day. Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
lynnc99
on 10/16/11 10:12 pm
Hi everyone - just a qyick check in before heading down to Maryland for a school visit this week. THe next few weeks are packed, even with the shorter work schedule. But November looks promising!

We had a great weekend and Mike took some time off work.

I'm kind of upset with my weight these days - the bouncing up and down is at an "up" point right now. Time to log my food again for a while. I think there must be something in the mix that I am not recognizing. Hmmm....could it be peanut butter? Also, meat has not been at all appealing to me, and I haven't shopped for veggies the way I should. So even though I'm away for a few days this week, I am snapping into gear with protein, veggies, salad, fruit....you know the drill!

Have a great week everyone!
steffihope
on 10/16/11 10:50 pm - Philadelphia, PA
 Good morning everyone - I need to ask for some prayers this morning.  My dear friend, colleague and special ed partner, Hope, was headed to Vegas on Friday and passed out on the plane.  The ambulance was waiting for her at the tarmac and it was determined that she had had a stroke.  It seems that she had a second one as well as at first her speech was fine, but then it became affected.  She is 41 years old.  It is surreal and feels strange.  She is a healthy young woman who was getting away with her husband for a quick trip.  These things do not happen to vibrant, YOUNG, people.  She is currently in a hospital in Vegas with her husband.  Her children are here in the Philadelphia area with her family.

I don't know any more than that at this point.  I am hopeful to hear something new today.  Tried talking with the point person here, but we were both just getting in and she was in tears.  I will try to talk with her to get some things cleared up later today.  We as a faculty are all in shock.  Even another teacher is so stunned that she was rude and nasty to one of our other colleagues.  I am just hoping that she realizes how inappropriate her actions were and how hurtful her words were.  I guess we all handle stress a bit differently.

So, my day consists of trying to teach, then my psychiatrist appointment and then hopefully a mani pedi.  Larry is working AGAIN tonight, so it is just me and the kids.
Patricia R.
on 10/16/11 11:56 pm - Perry, MI
 Steffi,  I am praying for Hope.  Keep us posted on her progress as you are able.  
Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Laureen S.
on 10/17/11 12:09 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Sorry to read about Hope, hoping that because she was taken straight to the hospital that the prognosis will be for a fully recovery, as I do know that when it comes to strokes, the sooner someone is treated the greater the odds of making a full recovery.  Prayers to all affected by Hope's sudden illness.

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views