Sunday Roll Call

bvohl
on 10/15/11 10:08 pm
Good Morning PA'ers!!

I didn't sleep well last night, kept on waking up! I got up at 5:30 to go to the bathroom and could not get back to sleep. I think a nap will be in order today!!

I am eating breakfast and getting ready to take Dee to hebrew school. I need to stop off at Target for some things, then I am coming home to set up a pot of meatballs and sauce, then do some baking. I think there is some type of celebration today for Sukkot at the synogogue, so we might go to that....

Yesterday I stopped off at Wawa and got their Pumpkin Spice coffee, OMG!!! So delicious!!! You should try it if you like pumpkin!! We also went to the Amish Market and Dee really liked it, especially when we got to watch the workers make food.

That is it for me!
Have a GREAT Sunday!!
Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

IdaMae D.
on 10/15/11 10:38 pm - Philadelphia, PA

GM Beth and PA:

I hope you are able to get a nap in today.  I fell asleep somewhere around 6/7ish last night, got up around 7am.  I think I slept through the night, and am also thinking I'm tired because even though I think I'm sleeping through the night I'm really not.  I was thinking this morning that this is the first night in weeks that I didn't wake up between 2/3am because of a pounding headache.  I still feel tired, and yet also feel as if I have more energy than I normally do.

Today I'm working on the remainder of the paper that is my portion for our group assignment that is due tomorrow.  Once that is completed I have to get myself in gear to work on the mountain of assignments that are due next Monday the last day of class.

Hope you all have a great day..

Ida

IdaMae

Patricia R.
on 10/15/11 11:11 pm - Perry, MI
 Good Morning Beth and PA,
Do you live in Bucks County?  We have a Wawa and Amish Market right next to each other here in Bristol.   I love to go there to get supper sometimes.  They sell a half chicken dinner that is so much food, I get two meals out of it, and Utley enjoys the leftovers.

My toes really hurt this morning.  I think I did too much yesterday.  I did a few chores and also went to an AA meeting with my sponsor.  I did have my foot elevated while at the meeting,  I need to get the ice pack back on it soon.  Just waiting for it to chill in the freezer,

My family is heading to D.C. to see my daughter-in-law's performance in Les Miserables on tour.  I wish I could go, but there is no way I could keep up with them, and have my foot not elevated that long.  

Mom is coming over today to have a Scrabble marathon.  I might put the Eagles game on to see if they can redeem the season.  I am also hoping my sponsor is going to a meeting, so that she can take me to one too.  Otherwise, I will have to make some phone calls to hitch a ride to one.

I hope everyone has a good day.  It looks like a nice day outside.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

bvohl
on 10/16/11 10:56 am
Yes Trish, I live in Bensalem. We went to that Amish Market. My daughter LOVED walking around and looking at everything (especially all the goodies!!)) I want to go back sometime soon!

Thanks, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Gail M.
on 10/15/11 11:45 pm - Scranton, PA
Good Morning,
   I have a baby shower today and WILL stay away from the carbs.  Had to walk to Dunkin this Morning to pick up my car from my daugher because she started work at 5 am and took my car.  So I won't make services at 10 and that makes me sad.
   Looks like a great day so i will walk again later and maybe again tonight.
Enjoy your Sunday

Twizzled D.
on 10/16/11 8:57 am
 Hello fellow PA'ns.

I'm new to OH and new to pursuing WLS. I'm Kristi - from NEPA. Sounds like everyone here has had a busy and productive Sunday. Mine consisted of shopping and lunch with Mom - and picking her brain about WLS since she's 22 months post-op RnY and doing spectacularly.  In the back of my mind, I was rooting for the Eagles (because I'm a Giants fan and the Redskins losing helps us! LOL). 

Hope everyone has a restful evening before the work week kicks off again! 
-Kristi

dit657
on 10/16/11 10:24 am - Boothwyn, PA
Hi kristi and welcome to the PA boards. it's always wonderful to see newbies out here because we've all been there! And my little sisters name is kristi!

This is a wonderful board and I'm glad you've joined us. There is a wealth of knowledge here and no question is ever too 'dumb' or personal.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Twizzled D.
on 10/16/11 1:22 pm
 Thanks, Kathy! So cool that your sister's name is Kristi - and spelled the same way, too. We're a rare species, I think! LOL 

Are you moving to Florida? What part of Florida are you looking at? My gram just moved home to PA after 10 years of living in Florida and she's already not looking forward to winter. She was in the Tampa area and loved it, just was homesick for her family. Hopefully things get worked out with the seller and you can get your house settled! 
-Kristi

dit657
on 10/16/11 10:06 pm - Boothwyn, PA
We're moving to the Daytona Beach area - my older sister and brother already live there, and Kristi, my younger sister, bought a house earlier this year and is moving at Thankgiving, so we'll all be in Florida. Our parents are gone now, and I think we're all getting older and feeling this need to 'bond' with each other again. Kristi is moving down from Ohio and will NOT be  missing those winters! LOL!! Hubby and I are going to try to make it through one more winter up here but it's going to be hard knowing we have a house down there.

dit657
on 10/16/11 10:29 am - Boothwyn, PA
Hi all. Checking in late today as today I spent most of my time on the sofa feeling sorry for myself. Last night my Florida called and said the seller freaked out over our deal and backed out (she's 82) so as of today we didn't have a house - again. But she called tonight with a revised deal and we accepted so it appears to be on again. As for now I'll believe it when I have the actual house keys in my hands!!

I did finally get myself moving and did some cleanIng. Laying on the sofa feeling sorry for myself is not a good thing.

Now just hanging ou****ching tv. Hubby is watching baseball so I might go into the bedroom and watch HGTV.

Kathy

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views