2 year anniversay

(deactivated member)
on 10/15/11 8:11 am

Today I celebrate my 2 year anniversary of my WLS and I can not believe how far I have come.   I lost 142 lbs and I just had an extended tummy tuck done 4 weeks ago and I  can finally say...I am starting to love myself for the first time in 47 years.  I am amazed with all the things I find myself being able to do now that all that extra baggage is no longer with me.  I am extremely grateful for this wls board and I could not have done it without everyone's support and advice.  Only regret would be that I didnt do this years ago when my children were young, they missed out on alot of things because my weight held me back doing things and my low self esteem took over...but when I hear them say how happy I look finally means so much to me. 

Thanks again for all your support, info and advice.

Pam

bvohl
on 10/15/11 8:21 pm
CONGRATS ON 2 YEARS OF SUCCESSING!!!

HUGS, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Laureen S.
on 10/17/11 1:08 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Pam,

Congrats on your surgiversary and the new life you have gotten as a result of it.  Your children will have you here longer and healthier as a result of losing your baggage and may you continue to enjoy the gifts of your tool, coupled with your continued hard work.

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Maura M.
on 10/17/11 10:41 am - Yardley, PA
Congratulations!!  Happy Surgiversary!  Wishing you many more years of continued success!
Maura

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views