Saturday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 10/14/11 9:17 pm - Philadelphia, PA

Good Morning all....

I've had such a headache for the last few weeks.  Wonder if the headache/tireness are connected somehow....The things that make you go HHHHMMMMMM....

Got my flu shot yesterday, my arm is soooooooo sore....

Today I have my hair appt. this morning then homework, homework, homework, and more homework.  Monday and next Monday are my last two classes in Health Care Law.   Very interesting, but a lot of busy work. 

Hope everyone has a great day...

Ida

IdaMae

Patricia R.
on 10/14/11 11:55 pm - Perry, MI
 Good Morning Ida, and PA,
I hope you are able to learn the cause of your fatigue and headaches.  When that happens to me, I either have a bug, or my anemia is acting up.

Well, today, I submitted a complaint to the Department of Health and Human Services about my hematologist's office calling my sister with my blood test results, instead of calling me.  They left my results on her voicemail, with specific instructions of my coumadin and Lovenox doses, as well as instructions to get my INR checked again on Monday.  The reasons I am upset have to do with violating my HIPAA Privacy Rights, as well as the potential of leaving my private health information on a stranger's voicemail instead of calling me.  This is not the first time this has occurred.

Later on, my sponsor is taking me to an AA meeting, since I cannot drive for two weeks.  I hate being at the mercy of others, though everyone has been extremely gracious to me in helping me since my surgery.  

Tonight, my sponsor and Mom will be here to play Scrabble.  Mom gets such joy in beating me at this family game.  At 85, she is very competitive and good at the game.

I hope everyone has an awesome weekend.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

bvohl
on 10/15/11 1:00 am
Good Morning Ida and PA!!

Ida, take care of yourself....get those headaches checked out!!

Trish, I cannot believe a drs office would do that!!

I slept in today....I really needed it!! Yesterday was one of those never ending days....work, then got nails done, picked up child, then went to get my new phone and a phone for Dee. Then we went to dinner, then to Walmart, then FINALLY home!! WHEW!! Didn't get home until almost 10pm!

Today we have eye exams, but before that I want to go to the Amish Market to look around...then laundry, cleaning, cooking and such.

That is it for me!!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

dit657
on 10/15/11 4:27 am - Boothwyn, PA
Good afternoon everyone. I'm resting right now after a busy morning. Our yard sale was this morning - after a very slow start business picked up and we started to sell some things. Made about $100 and what didn't sell was loaded right into the suv and taken to goodwill. So a little something for us and stuff for charity. Good start to cleaning out the basement.

For those not on Facebook we dis reach an agreement on the house in Florida so now it's 'jump thru hoops' time for financing, inspections, appraisals, etc. We will continue to take things one step at a time to get thru this.

Tonight we're going to the local OTW with my nephew and his gf for dinner. Get us out and doing something other than lazing around the house.

And that's it for me today. Enjoy the very sunny windy day!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Gail M.
on 10/15/11 8:37 am - Scranton, PA

Hi Everyone,
    I am back after an absence that lasted way to long.  I am trying to become reacquainted with these boards because it seems to have changed.
   After 3 yrs plus I have gained weight (about 29 lbs) and need to get back on track.  I have been drinking wine way to often and that has probably added to my weight gain.  So I have developed a step process with these boards and this website as step 1.
  All I have to say is "It feels good to be back"!

Gail

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views