FINALLY Friday Roll Call

steffihope
on 10/14/11 12:31 am - Philadelphia, PA
 My Masters is in Elementary Education and then I am Middle Years Certified in Mathematics.

What is ABD?  And I am breathing. Thank you.  I just reread what I wrote and I am actually calm and not putting too much emotion in to it.  I am very thankful that in today's state of the economy, that no. 1, I do have a job and more importantly, No. 2, I LOVE what I do.  I know far too many people who are either without a job for the first time in their adult life or do have a job, but are pretty miserable and have no where else to turn.

Thanks! :)  I am definitely breathing! :)
lynnc99
on 10/14/11 1:47 am
ABD = all but dissertation.
Liz R.
on 10/14/11 12:08 am - Easton, PA
better late then never right?!

I am here at work - been a crazy morning. Bosses were screaming and I was the sounding board... I think I got everything resolved. I am a "fixer" and a "helper" so I take on way too many roles to make people happy. I love to be busy but wow! So here putting out fires until 3:30. Then running to NJ to get Mia, go to walmart, pick up the groceries, home to put away groceries, figure out something for dinner, and relax with Miss Amelia until bedtime!
bvohl
on 10/14/11 1:33 am
Good Morning Ida and PA!!

Ida, I so hope you can get that rest that you so richly deserve!!

Today is Friday!! I am SO happy!!!!! It is not only payday, but it is the day that I get my new iPhone!!! I have a fun filled afternoon planned. After school, getting my nails done. Then depending on time I will head over to the ATT store to get my phone. Or I will get the child, then get my phone....don't know how it is going to work out yet! Then I think we will go out for dinner...

That is it for me! So far the morning has zoomed by....let hope the afternoon goes as quickly (and smoothly)!!!

Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views