Terrific Thursday Roll Call

Nicole0216
on 10/12/11 8:47 pm - Lancaster, PA
Why is it terrific? Because it is the day before Friday.

Today I am at work, been struggling here dealing with a very angry counselor who is putting his poor performance woes onto me. I can take it but man I want to clobber him some times. I have an opthamologist appt today as part of the ongoing tests regarding my symptoms and the brain lesions. Long weekend last weekend so staying close to home this one.  I am kind of bummed been so busy I have not had a chance to decorate for halloween and fall and I feel like at this point it is almost over. Guess maybe i should do it anyway.

Hope you have a good day today and one more day to friday yay
Liz R.
on 10/12/11 9:07 pm - Easton, PA
Good luck with the Dr Nicole! I hope that they can resolve this soon for you. I haven't decorated yet for fall / Halloween either. I think we'll do that this weekend. I haven't even gotten my pumpkins yet.

I am here at work today until 3:30. I have a vendor meeting around 2. After work just headed home to make dinner, make a freezer meal for a friend's parents who are having a hectic time right now. Other then that just the usual evening routine. Dinner, Bath, Back Exercises, Bottle, Bed.
IdaMae D.
on 10/12/11 9:12 pm - Philadelphia, PA
GM Nicole;

I hope you start to get some answers for your health.  Sending prayers, positive thoughts, and hugs.

Yeah for the day before Friday!!!  I'm so tired.  I'm thinking this exhaustion is all stress related.  My bloodwork comes out good so there is nothing showing that could be contributing at this point.

Work till 5ish, have training again today.  They are talking about cancelling the training for next week.  I hope they do I need a break from these long hours at work.  Not only is it working till 5 then there is the traffic at that time of night.  There are nights it takes me 2 hours to get home.  Leaving at 4, unless there is a bad accident or ball game leaving out I can make it home most nights in just under an hour. 

Once home I have a couple errands and then hopefully will be able to settle in to sleep.

Hope everyone has a great day....

Ida

IdaMae

Lisa H.
on 10/12/11 9:42 pm - Whitehall, PA
 WOO HOO for Friday eve!  Hope they figure out what is going on with you, Nic.  Get those Halloween/Fall decorations going.  It's not too late.  DO IT!  I don't have much and haven't bothered, but I have a "few" other things going on.. lol.. 

Working both jobs today.. that about sums it up. 

Tomorrow is pay day and I only work Aetna.  I also have off from Dress Barn on Saturday and possibly Sunday.  I haven't seen next week's schedule yet.  

Saturday, Siehara was supposed to be going to a Bat Mitzvah down in Wynnewood, but she had mixed emotions about going.  I told her if she is not going to make an effort to have fun (this happened at a local one and she started texting me an hour in telling me she wanted to come home), then not to go.  I would be pretty pissed off if I drove her all the way there and she was *****ing about coming home after an hour there.  PLUS, there is the service in the morning and we would have had to find something to do for the afternoon.  Actually, maybe we'll go down for the service since that's the "important" part anyway.  Then, she can decide if she wants to stay around or not depending on how her friends are acting during the lunch.  Yeah... good idea... lol... I'll talk to her about that tonight.  

Other than that, no definite plans for the weekend except a sushi in the sukkah thing at one of the local synagogues Sunday night.  We went last year and although it rained and we were inside the whole time, it was a nice social event.  We are both looking forward to going again. 

My tracker

hers 

dit657
on 10/12/11 9:52 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning everyone- good luck at the Dr's Nicole - hope it all goes okay. Still time to decorate for fall/Halloween - I put some fall things out last weekend before company came - couldn't find these really cute pumpkin candle holders I bought last year - NO idea where they're hiding - will probably find them at Christmas.

Today I have to print the offer letter for the house we're trying to buy in Florida - hubby is coming over at lunch to sign the paperwork then I can send it back to the realtor. Doing this long distance is difficult at times but not impossible. I think we're going in with a decent offer - the house has been on the market forever so I would think they're ready to negotiate but we'll see.

Last night started the hunt for the endless stack of paperwork we'll need for obtaining the second mortgage for this property - ugh. But it has to be done - found a lot of it but am missing some pieces. Hubby is going to have to participate because a lot of the missing stuff is his pension information.

Today is work - tonight might try to gather a few more things for the yard sale on Saturday - I have a few boxes - not nearly as much as I had hoped by this time. Not even going to try to put the furniture out I have to sell - I'll stick that on Craig's List once we know for sure what house we'll have in Florida.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Patricia R.
on 10/12/11 10:00 pm, edited 10/12/11 10:04 pm - Perry, MI
 Good Morning Nicole and PA Peeps,
I hope your appointment helps you with any issues you are experiencing, Nicole.  

I am keeping my foot elevated, and resting as much as I can.  Nothing else going on today.  Mom is supposed to bring her Scrabble game over later.  The foot is not in as much pain as the surgery I had in March on my other foot.  Difference being, I had three toes operated on then, and only two this time.

Hope everyone has a blessed day.

Huggles,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

steffihope
on 10/12/11 10:33 pm - Philadelphia, PA
 Good morning Nicole and everyone.  So far, so good.  Not in the best of moods, but way better than yesterday.  I finalky started to feel a bit better about 12:30 ish.  Many many many of my colleagues were very worried about me.  It was nice, but I just couldn't deal with it all.

So, for today, I am hopeful that I will be at the least, NOT too manic with anxiety. I am at school, after school I have my therapist appointment, thank god!  Then home to pick up Molly for her therapist appt.  Later, it is possible that Molly and I will go to the market.  Not yet sure.

Have a good Thursday all.
kreavis1979
on 10/12/11 11:44 pm - PA
Good Morning Everyone -

Gonna give posting a shot again on a somewhat regular basis snce I am home now. Been reading everyone's posts again for a month or so just was having hectic mornings with work. But bedrest it is until my scheduled C section on 11/1/11.

So, today is day 4 of being cooped up in the house. This is definitely more mentally taxig than it is physically but I know it is all worth it in the end. I thought I had 3 more weeks of work left, but that was all shot down when I ended up in the hospital on Sunday with swelling and blood pressure issues. All of my tests are fine, so it's fluids and bed.

Anyway, thinking and praying for you all!!!!
Katie
Gail M.
on 10/15/11 9:49 am - Scranton, PA
Katie,
   Congrats on the baby.  I hope your Bp stays in the normal range.  Rest girl!!!

bvohl
on 10/13/11 1:13 am
Good Morning Nicole and PA!!

Nicole, please keep us updated on what is going on wth your medical stuff! Prayers and positive thoughts coming your way!! Deflect the negativity from your coworker!!

Today I am working both jobs, then home to pick up Dee. I need to back up my iphone because tomorrow I am getting my NEW iphone 4!!! YIPPEE!!! I have been waiting patiently (ok, maybe not that patiently) for it to go to a more reasonable price! I refuse to pay anymore than $100 for a phone!! I am SO glad tomorrow is Friday!!! I am also getting my nails done!

Have a great day peeps!!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views