New to OH

jastypes
on 10/12/11 5:12 am - Croydon, PA
Welcome, Lydia!!!  Congratulations on the 113 pounds, and I am sorry you are struggling at this time.  I went through a difficult time and finally found my way back to sanity.  What is helping me now is the 12-step group of Overeaters Anonymous, and coming back to Barix support groups.  You don't have to be a Barix baby to attend!  I feel that support is crucial in this journey.  Finding others who have been through similar experiences and are facing similar emotions is very comforting and encouraging.

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

Kathleen W.
on 10/12/11 11:11 am - Lancaster, PA
Lydia,
Welcome.  There's nothing you can say, do, think and/or try that we've haven't tried, said, or  done.  What kind of surgery are you having?

SW 327
GW 150
CW 126

Lisa H.
on 10/12/11 9:53 pm - Whitehall, PA
Not to speak for her, but not sure how often she gets on...

Lydia had RNY a little over a year ago.  She is struggling with "haters" and grieving issues. 

My tracker

hers 

Kathleen W.
on 10/12/11 11:06 pm - Lancaster, PA
Lisa,
What I was trying to get across is that we deal with the same issues to some extent. Some moments are more intense then other.  I didn't mean to come off as offensive.

SW 327
GW 150
CW 126

Lisa H.
on 10/13/11 12:01 am - Whitehall, PA
 I understand .. was just basically letting you know that she had surgery already.. RNY.. 

I definitely know that we all go through stuff.  I have been in a rut for at least a year and WILL get myself out of it.. I refuse to go back

We can do this together! 

My tracker

hers 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views