Sunday Roll Call

bvohl
on 10/8/11 10:26 pm
Good Morning PA!!

Well, I am up bright and early to take the child to hebrew school. Then I need to stop off at the store to pick up a couple of things. Then coming home to try and do some things that need to get done. I am going to take my time because I still don't feel 100%. I go to the dr tomorrow so I will get the lowdown on what the hell is going on with me?!?! Probably an URI or sinus infection being around all those  germy kids!! Going to the ER with my mom on Monday didn't help since there were sick people everywhere....

I am SO glad I have one more day off to recuperate!!

That is it for me!!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Lisa H.
on 10/9/11 12:00 am - Whitehall, PA
 Morning Beth.. hope you feel better soon.  You have really been suffering the past few days/weeks. 

Today has me working at Dress Barn from open to close.  From there, I'll head home to relax.  Siehara does not have school tomorrow.  BUT, I DO have to work at Aetna.  So, I'm just going to hang out and hope I come home to find that she has cleaned up the garbage like I asked her to. 

That's it for me... off to work now.  

Have a great day.  Wish I could get outside to enjoy what looks like a beautiful day. 

My tracker

hers 

IdaMae D.
on 10/9/11 1:03 am - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Beth & PA:

Beth hope you get some relief and start to feel better soon.

I'm finally up and starting my day.  I was exhausted last night, then didn't wake up till after 9am.  I never sleep that late....body must have been trying to tell me something.

Today I have to get some wash done.  Also need to work on two PP presentations, an annotated bibliography, a paper, and a notebook of my thoughts on the weekly discussions in class.  So much to do so little time to do it in.

Hope everyone has a great day, I'll be chained to my desk in the family room so I won't even get to enjoy the sunny day looking out a window...

Ida

IdaMae

Maura M.
on 10/9/11 2:21 am - Yardley, PA
Hello PA Peeps!!

Exciting Sunday - made breakfast, cleaned out the fridge, read my 3day walk handbook and we are now heading over to the canal in New Hope for a long bike ride - This will be the 3rd day in a row on the bike.. the bike shorts help but....

I am so happy that I reached my goal and raised over 3k for the breast cancer 3 day walk next weekend.  Come on out to a cheering station and cheer on the walkers!  60 miles in 3 days.. oy!!  wish me luck.

Doing well on the food and maintaining fronts..  lets hope the dreaded terrible 2's don't start to hit me - can't beleive that it is 22 months already (am very afraid).

Enjoy this glorious day!

xoxo

Maura

Maura

lynnc99
on 10/9/11 7:47 am
Maura, many congratulations on your fundraising for the 3 day! I had registered last year - but a small issue requiring orthopedic surgery on my knee changed my plans and I gave my donations to local friends who were walking.

Also, the "terrible 2's" comment echoes with me....I am 27 months out, and holding within 7 lbs. of my lowest weight (and I was only at that lowest weight for a minute or two anyway). But here is what I am finding out: I am much more in touch with my body and what it takes to maintain. I had started going to yoga quite often, and the schedule just didn't permit more than that in the exercise area. But I knew that those few pounds wouldn't budge without some calorie burn, so I knew it was time to return to cardio. Yoga is great as an addition - but not a stand alone for me. As long as you keep the cardio going, I think you'll do great.

How are you handling food on the 3 day?
enasangels
on 10/9/11 2:37 am - PA
Good Morning Pa.,
Beth hope they can figure out your problem, and are able to get you on the road to feeling better.
Ida trying to send you some extra energy, and extended brain power for all the paperwork you need to do, and some peace and calm from all the stress you have.  Take a short break before it gets dark, and soak up a little sun.
Lisa, hope you are able to get some rest between jobs.
Maura I am right there with you about be nervous about the two year thing, our dates are close.  Although I need to start keeping a better eye on what I eat, and to make sure I get enough of what I need.
Today finds me packing away most of my summer stuff to take from my daughters to my Tn. house this week.  Then going to Goodwill to look for some winter clothing, and shopping for a few groceries.  Boring.
Have a good day all.
Ena

"Journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."

Patricia R.
on 10/9/11 3:17 am - Perry, MI
 Good Afternoon Beth and PA,
I just got back from walking Utley down by the river.  It is gorgeous out.  Problem with gorgeous Fall weather is it reaks havoc on my allergies, and my sinuses are a mess and my ears are full of fluid.  Also, my asthma is bothering me.  Other than that, I am fine.

I am being brave and watching the Eagles game.  Not sure I will stay with it, given what happened last week when I was at the game, in the freezing drizzle.

Later on, I am hoping to go over to my sister's and play Scrabble with her and Mom.

I hope everyone has a blessed day.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views