Exhausted Thursday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 10/5/11 8:34 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning PA:

There is a theme to this week....I'm exhausted....

Work till 5 then home.  Gene is teaching tonight so I'm on my own, will not see him once I leave the house till tomorrow morning unless I'm still awake when he gets home.

Hope everyone has a great day....

Ida

IdaMae

lynnc99
on 10/5/11 8:43 pm
On the road today but that's okay. I'll be home by 5, and hope to hit an exercise class this evening.

Yesterday was my first weekday of officially working a reduced schedule. I was able to do errands and not feel a bit guilty! Cooked dinner! Read for a little while! It was amazing and I think this is going to work out well for me.

I have also started tutoring an adult in basic writing skills. This will be short term but it's really fascinating - he grew up in the Caribbean until age 8 speaking a different language. Moved to NYC and did not have a great education there. So he has a lot of gaps, but is very bright.

Hanging in there in general, and hope all of you are doing well!

OK - gotta get rolling!
Liz R.
on 10/5/11 9:02 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning All. I am so with you there this week Ida! Totally exhausted!

I am at wor****il 3:30 then stopping at Target to make that return that I never did yesterday, maybe lol. Home, dinner, bath, bottle and bed early for both of us!
dit657
on 10/5/11 9:50 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Morning all - I've been tired and achey this week - don't really feel bad, but not a lot of energy and my body is aching. Of course this could be due to a severe lack of exercise! I did plant a bunch of mums the other day and trimmed bushes and pulled old flowers - lots of bending - could explain some of the achiness. Oh well, I'll live!

Today I have to contact a collection agency - several years ago I started getting collection notices about a Direct TV bill ($1300+?) - okay - have NEVER had Direct TV - so I started making calls - find out someone had nabbed my SS number and gotten not only Direct TV but Comcast - guess when they quit paying the Comcast bill they went with Direct TV. Got it fixed with Comcast but Direct TV has been a constant thorn in my side - I've filled out the fraud paperwork - did my due diligence, and yet every so often they go to another collection agency and try to get me to pay this bill. Got news for them - NOT my bill - NOT paying it. So I have to call this new collection agency today and go thru all this yet again. GRRRRR..

If you saw my other post you saw our wonderful news about my brother!! Can't wait to see him Monday night and give him a great big hug!!

Well I need to get my butt moving - lots of work to do over the next two days (lucky me). But then a 4 day whirlwind weekend!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Lisa H.
on 10/5/11 9:54 pm - Whitehall, PA
 I don't know what's going on around here, but I am also very tired this week.  

Today, I have to drive down to Blue Bell for a lunch meeting.  They want us in the office because it's Customer Service week and they want to treat us to lunch.  It will be nice to see everyone.  

I'm going to have to skip out of there right at the end of the meeting to be sure that I am back in town to work Dress Barn tonight.  

Other than that, Siehara is home again with her monthly loveliness.. She has an appointment with the Gyn on Monday, so hopefully we can get this all straightened out for her so she does not feel like this every month.

My tracker

hers 

bvohl
on 10/5/11 10:58 pm
Good Morning Ida and PA!!

I am also tired and not feeling 100%. My throat has been scratchy and I have been having bad sinus head pain for the last couple of days, AARRGGHH!!

Lots of stuff going on....RIP Steve Jobs!! What a great mind we lost!

Today working both jobs, then pick up the child at school, hubby will take her to brownies while I go to a Shiva house (if I feel up to it) for my friends Father who passed suddenly. Hopefully to bed at a decent hour...

Have a great day!!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

steffihope
on 10/5/11 11:10 pm - Philadelphia, PA
 Good morning Ida and all of PA.   I am so sad at the loss of Steve Jobs.  I know he had been sick, and really had an amazing cancer story having been diagnosed with Pancratic cancer so many years ago.  We all know that that kind of cancer kills FAST, and he was able to fight it for about 7 years.  What an amazing story - and it just goes to prove that Cancer does not care what you do, how much you make or what your contributions are to making the world a better place.

Anyway, I am at school.  Trying to get into a good mood.  It should happen shortly, I hope anyway.  My mornings have not been so pleasant.  Something else to talk with the therapist about.  oh joy.  I am beginning to think that once a week is just not enough. oy.  After school today I am headed to said therapist. Then I will go home for a little and tonight is Emily's school back to school night.  I have to bring both girls because Molly is not able to be trusted home alone these days and Larry and Josh are both working so no one can stay home with Emily.  I HATE that I have to take them with me.  Back To School Night is for the parents and the teachers.  NOT the kids.  I also hate that I can not trust my 13 year old right now.  It is not a pretty place in my house.

Other than that - I will then go home and try to get more grading done.  I started last night but got so aggravated at what I was reading that I had to stop because I can't not be that way when trying to be objective.  

That's all from this end!
Patricia R.
on 10/6/11 1:48 am - Perry, MI
 Good Morning Ida and PA,
I hope you start to feel less tired.  When I feel that way, I usually am low on iron or B12 or both.

Speaking of B12, I had to get my shot this morning, and got a pneumonia shot while there.  On the way home, I stopped at Walmart and got chili fixings and iced tea fixings.  I put the crockpot of chili on, and am about to walk Utley.  He and I need the exercise.  Tonight, I have my Ladies Bible Study at church.  It's a real blessing I look forward to each week.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views