Wednesday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 10/4/11 8:22 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning PA:

Work till 5ish.  I am not used to being in the office that late - working till 5 is tough....

After work home, I think Gene is seeing a private client tonight.  Early to bed.

Hope everyone has a great day...

Ida

IdaMae

enasangels
on 10/4/11 8:42 pm - PA
Good Morning Pa., and Ida,

Not much going on here today.  Little one is still sick, took her to Dr. again yesterday, now both ears infected and sore throat.  Daddy is working from home today, who thought that was a good idea?  Do you have any idea how hard it is going to be to keep her from climbing the stairs to get to him as he tries to work?  Hope she is well enough to go back to day care today, we will just have to see what the day brings.  Other than that, laundry and cooking today. Nothing exciting happening here.
Have a great day.
Ena

"Journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."

Liz R.
on 10/4/11 8:51 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning PA - I am at work, running a little late but I don't care :)

Working until 3:30 - 4ish then headed to Target to return something and home to hang with my wonderful little girl :) Tonight shall be an exciting evening of dinner, playing, bath, bottle and BED EARLY!!!

Chris had his second month appt yesterday with the WLS program and he lost 2 pounds! He was so excited. Tonight he has to attend the LVH support group - anyone else going? I would go with him but I have the kidlet.
Lisa H.
on 10/4/11 9:02 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Morning all.. sounds like we all have exciting days today.. lol. 

Working til 3:30

Siehara has tutoring tonight

home to veg...or MAYBE I'll make it out to LVH for the support group.  That might be a good plan, Liz.  I'm needing structure and guidance because I've fallen way off the wagon. 

My tracker

hers 

dit657
on 10/4/11 9:59 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all - it's supposed to warm up over the next few days, Ida, so I hope the house is warming up for you, too. I can't imagine being without heat even though we've refrained from putting ours on yet.

Liz, Target? Again? LOL!! Every time I go by my Target I think about you. Congrats to Chris!! Sounds like he's doing really good with his pre-op stuff.

As for me I'm back in the office today - was home yesterday - sort of a mental health day and I spent it with my sister. I managed to get off my butt and get out for mums - bought 10 and got home and took out the zinnias that were on their last little legs and planted the mums, trimmed and shaped the boxwoods and azaleas and the front is now ready for fall. Packed my mom's lamp for Vicki to take back to Florida - tonight I have to wrap the shelves from the curio that she's taking back for my little sister. We're going to have a full truckload of stuff heading south on Sunday!

Not much else going on today - getting anxious to go see more houses down in Florida - it will be a whirlwind trip but hopefully we can make a decision on one of them. Can't believe hubby is leaving the decision on which one to buy up to me - that's gotta be true love, right??

Enjoy the day everyone - Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
steffihope
on 10/4/11 10:49 pm - Philadelphia, PA
 Good morning all of PA!  Strangely good mood this morning.  Not sure why - but I will take it!

At school, already had a meeting.  Testing the 8th graders today and of course there will be a fire drill....ugh!  After school I am headed home for dinner then am supposed to go to a friends house to hang and talk with the girls however Molly is pushing the trust issue again.  Was caught in a lie last night and Larry is not home this evening so I may have to be there to watch her....sigh....off to her therapist tomorrow!

Happy Wednesday!
Patricia R.
on 10/4/11 11:43 pm - Perry, MI
 Good Morning Ida and PA,
I got up late this morning.  Must get to my AA meeting at noon.  Feel like crud, and  my allergies are to blame.  

Nothing exciting to report.  Same old, same old.

Have a blessed day.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

lauraanne715
on 10/5/11 1:19 am - Pottstown, PA
Morning!

Well Miss Lily-Anne has been kicking my butt...she is pretty much a cat napper during the day who likes to party like a rock star all night long...in other words she is real big on the whole sleep for hours thing yet...which has put me into complete and utter exhaustion mode.  I have had two major meltdowns in the past week due to lack of sleep...so hubby and I have new game plan...since he works with heavy machinery --he needs a good nihhts sleep but he will be getting up at 4 am and taking over with Miss Lily-Anne until he leaves for work at 8 am which will give me four hours of uninterrupted sleep. Then he will take her again from dinner time till bedtime so I can get in another block of sleep. Worked very well this am!!! Sleep oh how I have missed you!! LOL

Other than that nothing exciting here...may take my sweet pea for a walk this afternoon and that is it!

Much luv!!

Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

bvohl
on 10/5/11 8:00 am
Laura,

Oh, how I remember THOSE days!! Sleep deprivation is the WORST! It will get better...

Hang in there honey!

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

bvohl
on 10/5/11 8:06 am
Good Evening PA!

I say evening because it is 6pm! First time all day I have been able to get on the computer. The last couple of days have been CRAZY!! My mom was in the hospital Monday night due to a fall but she is ok.  Yesterday found out one of my best friends Uncles passed away suddenly. She is on a cruise right now. Her family thought that it was best not to tell her, but I really fought with that decision! I was going to try to get in touch with her to tell her. but one of her other friends got in touch with her to let her know. I don't know if she is coming home early or not. I tried texting her but got no response... Hope she is ok. She has had too much loss!!
Today I found out another friends father is in the hospital in critical condition. It doesn't look good. Liver cancer, blood on the brain and on life support! OY!! So far this new year SUCKS!!!

I had to deal with something this afternoon so I could not go to my second job. I have a headache and my throat has been scratchy....COME ON FRIDAY!!!!!

Asking for prayers to get through this lousy week!

Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views