Monday Morning Roll Call

dit657
on 10/2/11 9:38 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning everyone - did you all stay up late watcing the Phillies?? Shame that both teams lost yesterday - not sure the Eagles can make a big come back but the Phillies sure can. I watched a little of both.

Had a great weekend - took hubby out for dinner last night for his birthday. The event for my brother was a huge success!! Now on to the next 'big' thing - finding a house in Florida next week.

Not much on my agenda today - at work - nothing going on tonight. Should be a quiet evening.

Hope everyone has a great day!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Lisa H.
on 10/2/11 10:36 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Boy it's quiet here so far today.

Monday morning.. yippeeeeee... signed on to my work computer to find 82 unread emails.  That's actually not too bad considering I had 2 days off last week.  

Today has me working both jobs.  At some point, I need to go get a money order to pay my rent.  Other than that, work work work.. home to sleep. 

It seems chilly out there.  I hope it gets a little bit warmer as the sun comes out.. or if the sun comes out.. 

My tracker

hers 

bvohl
on 10/2/11 10:58 pm
Good Morning Kathy and PA!!

It is a chilly start to the week, but I LOVE IT!! This is my favorite time of year!

I am sitting at work enjoying my FREE iced coffee from DD! I got a coupon over the weekend for a free one every Monday in October! I will take it!!

Today I am also working both jobs, then home to make dinner, some time on the computer, see the family then bed!

I am soooo not feeling it this morning....after a four day weekend I need to get back into the swing of things!
Have a great day!!!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

steffihope
on 10/2/11 11:06 pm - Philadelphia, PA
 Good morning Kath and Lisa!  It is a quiet morning over here isn't it?  

Yes, I stayed up to watch the game....I was actually on the computer with a friend trying to talk him off the ledge.  So we both had it on in the background, but the conversation was much more important.  As a matter of fact, he at one point told me he was done talking about it.  So I told him it was ok, the one hour session was over and I was accepting payment for services rendered.  It was very entertaining! :)

Kathy, I wish you lots of luck as you find that perfect retirement home.  You have earned it! :)
Lisa, oy.....I am still working two jobs, it is exhausting. My best to you! :)

I am at school.  My weekend was up and down.  I was at Barix on Saturday and stated that as it was the Jewish New Year it was time to recommit to staying healthy. And on that note, Larry and I are headed to the new LA Fitness that is in walking distance to my house.  I have not been to the pool in about four months minus ONE visit.  I think it is time I look into classes.  I have always enjoyed them and need to see if there schedule is condusive to my life these days.  And, they do have a pool.  Not sure what it looks like, but there is still the opportunity to swim.  I am hoping that I get myself there at least three days a week.  I CAN get there more, but I want to make a goal that I can acheive!

So, today is school, then meet Larry at the gym then we are home.  We are having a houseful on Saturday for Yom Kippur and the basement is still in the dining room.  We need to get that stuff out of there in order to get ready.  I already cleaned the kitchen and the living room.  YES, people I DID actually clean. I even got on the floor to get up all the dog hair that collects in all the little corners of the rooms.  We were invited to hang out at fb hubby's house tonight, so after dinner, depending on what we have accomplished, we may head over for a fire pit kind of evening.  But, in all honesty, Larry and I have not had any hang out time of our own, so it may just be us in front of the TV.  We shall see.

Here's is hoping your Monday is at the least, status quo!
Patricia R.
on 10/3/11 12:39 am - Perry, MI
 Hey Kathy, 
I was at yesterday's Eagles game.  What a bummer.  It was good till the fourth quarter.  Not sure they can salvage this season.  My son got free tickets from his work, and he could have taken anyone, and he took me.  What a blessed Mom I am.  Then, I dropped him off at a hotel in Center City, and he went to last night's game with a high school friend who scored tickets.  We froze, because I read Weather.com's forecast, and it said it was supposed to be partly sunny and in the 60s.  Well it was drizzly and in the low 50s, and I was not dresed appropriately.

Today, I have to get bloodwork done for my coumadin level, and then go to my noon AA meeting.

I better scoot, or I won't get anything done.

Huggles,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

IdaMae D.
on 10/3/11 7:12 am - Philadelphia, PA
Good Late afternoon Kathy & PA:

Had a very draning weekend.  I want so badly to fill you all in on the house but can't risk the internet, soon I'll be able to update you all. 

Thank you Kathy for all your positive thoughts and energy you send my way it is much appreciated.

Today was the day from HELL at work.  Too many fires not enough of me to put them all out, I did manage to get things down to a dull roar, took care of something crazy that happened over the weekend due to someone elses break down in communication.

Starting tomorrow I'm in training for the next three weeks from 1pm to 5pm every Tues, Wed, and Thurs, oh joy!!!  Learning a new computer application - hopefully will translate to more $$ in the paycheck as this develops.

I'm sitting here waiting for class to begin, long night ahead, prof does not let us out of here till almost 10 pm.   I'll be dragging tomorrow.

HOpe you all had a great day...

Ida

IdaMae

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views