Saturday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 9/30/11 10:34 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning PA;

Nothing much planned today.  It is a Blah day...

Ida

IdaMae

Patricia R.
on 10/1/11 12:47 am - Perry, MI
 Good Morning Ida,
Sorry you are having a blah day.  I was hoping to go to the Barix support group meeting today, but I am on Benadryl, due to an allergic reaction to something, and it makes me really drowsy.  I will probably fall asleep in my rocking chair again today.

I did get some sweeping outside done this morning.  There is a huge oak tree in my backyard, and it is dropping hundreds of acorns, which are making a mess of the walk along side the house.  While I was out there with Utley, the neighbor's dogs were barking up a storm.  The neighbors don't appear to be home, and another neighbor must have called the police because the Animal Control officer stopped by for a few minutes, but nobody answered the door.  

Tonight is the Phillies game, safe and warm in my living room.  However, tomorrow is the Eagles game for me.  My son got hold of free tickets.  His company has the Eagles as a client, and his coworker who got them gave them to my son.  Son works in Manhattan, and I think this guy is a Giants or Jets fan.  

Gotta scoot.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

enasangels
on 10/1/11 1:30 am - PA
Good Morning Pa. & Ida,
Take it as it comes Ida something fun will pop uip.
Hope you feel better Trish, enjoy your sports games.
Fun day for me witih the grands at Baja amusements kindly provided by the hospital my daughter works for free rides and food, it's all good.  Have a great day everyone.
Hugs Ena

"Journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."

dit657
on 10/1/11 5:52 am - Boothwyn, PA
Good afternoon everyone. I'm moving very slowly today - nursing a bit of a hangover. The benefit for my brother was a great success last night. All told I think we've collected almost $2,500!

Right now the house is quiet - we finished cleaning the clubhouse this morning and I finally got all the extra stuff put away. Napped a little bit but was woken by the roofer coming by to fix some things for us.

So now I think I may lay down now again and try to nap.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views