Tired Thursday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 9/28/11 8:50 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning:

Up, dressed, getting food ready, then out the door.  Need to find a gas station, didn't get gas on the way home last night thought we were going to visit with Gene's mom so figured I'd get it then.  Didn't make it to visit so now i'm trying to figure out what gas station to go to since they are remodeling my usual at Algon and Cottman.  I try to stay away from 95 in the morning rush so don't want to go to WaWa it would not make sense to come back home to go to work.

House is still crazy, I'm back to baby steps, have been having some extremely emotional days, just want to sit and cry most of the time.

Working till 4ish.  Gene is teaching tonight, so I'm here by my lonesome.

Hope everyone has a great day...

Ida

IdaMae

Liz R.
on 9/28/11 8:56 pm - Easton, PA
Good morning Ida. Tired morning here too. Mia feel asleep extra early last night because she still isn't feeling well and hadn't really napped. After I put her to bed I realized that I was extra hot, sure enough running a fever. Took some meds and went to bed early myself. Still not feeling great this morning but scraped myself together and came into work - even if it's just for a while. My grandmother agreed to come today as long as Mia doesn't have a fever - she said she'd be too nervous if she had a fever. I'll be "on call" today waiting to see if I need to head home. After work just headed straight home to rest.

have a great day all and safe travels - there are lots of areas with lots of water on the roads.
Nicole0216
on 9/28/11 9:24 pm - Lancaster, PA
Liz hope you and Mia feel better.

Ida I am very sorry that you continue to deal with such awful stuff because of your house and family,

Today I am at work. I have to leave for a Gyne appt having problems in that area as well. LOL Falling apart.

Have counseling tonight as well and boy could i use it .

My step niece lauralee and her husband had their first child yesterday I am very happy for them.

as for me I am hanging in there
bvohl
on 9/28/11 9:55 pm
Good Morning Ida and PA!

Ida, hugs and strength are coming your way! So sorry you are dealing with so much crap!!

Liz, hope you and Mia feel better soon!

Nicole-Hope everything is ok with you!!

Today is the first day of Rosh Hashanah. I am up early getting ready for services. The rest of the day I will rest and enjoy my time with Dee. Tonight we are getting together with friends for a Mexican Jewish New Year celebration. Yea, we roll like that!! Going to a Mexican restaurant for dinner....should be fun for the adults as well as the kids. This is Dee's BFF's family who we are close to.

Somewhere along the way I need to do my lesson plans and make some phone calls to my dr for medical stuff that needs to be taken care of.

Have a Great Thursday!
L'Shanah Tova!!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

dit657
on 9/28/11 10:03 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all - Ida, you're always in my thoughts with your house woes - I pray that some things are resolved soon and you can finally get the house you've been dreaming of.

Liz, take care of yourself and that little cutie-pie - hope you both feel better soon.

Nic - ugh, female problems. Nuff said.

And Happy New Year to all of our Jewish friends out there.

As for me I'm at work today - gearing up for a big weekend myself. Tonight we're going out to dinner to a local place where they have karoke - NO, I will NOT be singing - LOL!! Only did that once and that was on our very first cruise. It was fun, tho - my brother-in-law, sister, bff and I got up and were 'Karl and the Karlettes' - I remember singing Locomotion and a few other 'oldies' - actually it was a lot of fun, and for the rest of the cruise when people who were there that night would see us together they'd shout "OH, there go Karl and the Karlettes!!" - but tonight I will strictly be observing!

And while I'm really not ready for fall and winter, I am sick of this miserable blanket of humidity that has settled over us - time for it to GO.

Enjoy the day everyone! Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Patricia R.
on 9/29/11 1:24 am - Perry, MI
 Good Morning Ida and PA,
I got a great phone call last night from my daughter.  She is pregnant with #3.  I am thrilled.  She is due on May 4th.  I am uber happy.

Watched the Phillies make franchise history last night with their 102nd win and Charlie became the winningest manager in Phillies history as well.

Today, I have already been to my AA meeting, and walked Utley.  I have a roast in the crock-pot and put a load of laundry in the washer and have the dishwasher running as well.  

Hope you are all as blessed as I am.  Prayers for those who are going through stuff.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Lisa H.
on 9/29/11 5:33 am - Whitehall, PA
 afternoon all.. went to services today for Rosh Hashanah.. Stopped at Target on the way home.  Now, I am very tired, but off to Dress Barn I go from 4-9:30.  

I'll come home and crash from there.  

Services tomorrow, then home to nap. 

My tracker

hers 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views