* * Soggy Wednesday Roll Call * * *

bvohl
on 9/27/11 11:17 pm
Good Morning Kathy and PA!

Well, the ride into work was a challenging one! I had to take another route because 95 and the neighborhood streets were gridlock because of an early morning truck accident. I made it into work on time so that is all that matters, right??

To all my Jewish friends I wish you all a L'Shanah Tova, a sweet and happy new year!! That means a four day weekend!! Thank G-D for us Jewish peeps!! LOL!!

Today is wor****il 3pm, then home to straighten up and relax, watch my soap. Then pick up the child and then headed to the chiropractor this evening.

Gotta go...my students are here!!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Laureen S.
on 9/27/11 11:52 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Good Morning Kathy, PA Friends,

First off, to the "Jew Crew" Happy New Year, which begins at sundown this evening!!!

Kathy, I hope that you find just what you're looking for in Florida. . .

Well it sure does seem like our weather is more Seattle like in nature lately, but we also had a long dry spell, so at least everything is replenished.  I have gotten a good start to my day, went to the gym where I worked out for 35 minutes on the ARC trainer and then I spent 10 minutes in the tanning booth to get my vitamin D and then 10 minutes in the massage chair, as I believe I have siacata which is really a pain in the arse and creating a weakness in my left leg.  I have to make a doctor's appointment to confirm it, but based on others I've known, the symptoms are the same, sitting all day does not help at all, but there is little I know that can be done for it, other than moving around, chiropractor and NSAIDs which are no nos in my book.  This too shall pass and I do feel good otherwise, so while painful, I'm functioning with a little tylenol when absolutely needed, I hate meds. . . otherwise, I have a few things to take care of today here at work, then after work I am headed to my son's house to celebrate my grandson, Vaughn's 6th birthday and I got him a Nintendo DS, along with the accidental coverage for 2 years, this is a big gift, so he knows that come Christmas time, grandma will get him a game for his DS and that will be it, so that's my day.  Oh and at 4:00 p.m. today, my vacation starts!!!

Wishing everyone the best possible day, peace and strength to face life challenges. . .

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Lisa H.
on 9/28/11 12:07 am - Whitehall, PA
 Morning all.. I feel like I am going non-stop.  But, that's the nature of the beast when you're a single mom, working 2 jobs, and trying to plan a Bat Mitzvah.  On top of that, it's the busy holiday season here in Jewville.  

Today, I am working Aetna only.  Tonight we are going to the Caine's for Rosh Hashanah dinner.  This will be the first time we are officially in their new home.  I was there when they first moved in, but the furniture was not even there yet.  It will be nice to sit and relax at dinner with them and the other family who is coming.  

I need to get to Target at some point to look for a few things for the Bat Mitzvah and some groceries/necessities for the house.  

I have off from Aetna tomorrow and Friday so I can attend services, but I DO have to work Dress Barn tomorrow night, Saturday and Sunday.  So much for a 4 day weekend, but I need the money so it's all good.  

Hope everyone has a great day! 

My tracker

hers 

IdaMae D.
on 9/28/11 7:19 am - Philadelphia, PA
Good Evening Kathy....

I tried to get onto OH this morning and could not access the website.  So I gave up.

I hope you find the perfect house on your trip to Florida...

Nothing exciting here, worked till 4, home now, think we are heading to the skiiled nursing facility to see Gene's mom, she sees her surgeon this week and then we'll know how much longer she'll need to be in rehab for her shoulder replacement.

Hope everyone had a wonderful day..

Ida

IdaMae

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views