We have a new loser on the bench

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 9/25/11 9:50 pm

Please welcome Kelly to bench, she had her surgery last Wednesday at Abington Hospital with Dr G.  She is home now and doing well.  Some of you may remember her, she came to Liz's house with me a while ago, she is also my adopted daughter.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/members/status.php? N=P1251413847

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

Liz R.
on 9/25/11 10:00 pm - Easton, PA
Congrats Kelly!!
dit657
on 9/25/11 10:03 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Congratulations Kelly and welcome to the Loser's Bench!! Best wishes to you on your amazing journey.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Nicole0216
on 9/25/11 11:48 pm - Lancaster, PA
Congrats Kelly! Moving on down the bench for you
Laureen S.
on 9/25/11 11:50 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Awesome, always room on the Loser's Bench for another and I hope her recovery process goes smooth and that she will be as successful as you Nan. . .

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

lynnc99
on 9/25/11 11:56 pm
Welcome Kelly!
Lois G.
on 9/26/11 2:35 am - Ashland, PA

Welcome Kelly, and congrats......you have a great gal in your corner for support too by having Nan to help you know to exspect......hope to see you at Lizs again....................
jackie j
on 9/26/11 2:40 am - Glenmoore, PA
Congrats Kelly!!    You are in good hands with Nan mentoring you.   Smooth Recovery vibes...

Jackie J.    hugs.gif image by LISAH900   ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange  

1 choice @ a time > 1 day @ a time.   Slow to Succeed is still Success ;-)

Maura M.
on 9/26/11 1:26 pm - Yardley, PA
Congratulations to Kelly! 
Maura

Kelly Puma
on 9/27/11 1:00 am - Royersford, PA
Thank you NAN for posting this. Finally made it to the computer this morning. Yes I was sleeved 9/21/11. Feeling great, still a little sore as expected. Just trying to focus on getting in some protein (that's the hard part). I didn't have any complications. No I just have a long road of success ahead of me! Thanks for all your support!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views