Monday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 9/25/11 9:15 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning;

Didn't hear the alarm this morning so I'm running late.  Might as well take my time rather than get all stressed out this early.

Work till 4ish, class till 10.

Hope everyone has a great day...

Ida

IdaMae

Liz R.
on 9/25/11 9:18 pm - Easton, PA
I hate when that happens Ida! That's right - no stress. You'll get there when you get there!

I am here at wor****il 3:30, then physical therapy at 4. After therapy headed to my Mom's to hang with her and Amelia for the evening. Watching Dancing with the Stars and headed to bed.

Have a great day all!
dit657
on 9/25/11 10:02 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Morning all - hate that when I oversleep but you've got the right attitude, Ida - enough things in life to stress over - running a little late shouldn't be one of them.

Speaking of oversleeping -- we had a little dog who kept waking us up during the night - took him out several times but he never did anything, so I hit the snooze an extra time this morning because I knew we could leave him home with my sister today. Also my new hairdo requires minimal prep time and that's really sweet!!

Sister & b-i-l arrived safely yesterday - not sure what their plans entail while they're here - sadly I don't have much vacation time so I can't take a lot of time off to spend with them, but I'm sure they'll spend a good bit of time catching up with old friends.

Might be heading back down to Florida with them when they go to check out a couple of houses - now that we've gotten the bug to do it I want to find one. There are two for sale in their development that have potential, and a couple others outside of their development that I may try to look at - I won't be there long, tho, so it'll be crunch time trying to squeeze them in.

Not much else new - still battling issues with my tummy and the potty - I guess if it doesn't stop soon I better call the doc.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
steffihope
on 9/25/11 10:46 pm - Philadelphia, PA
 Good morning Ida and all of PA - sitting in my classroom at school, my head is still spinning from all of the changes this principal is making.  She keeps telling us the first year principals are supposed to jus****ch and handle discipline issues.  However, there are changes every effing day!  It is crazy!  I really can't keep everything straight.  I just picked up my kids and there was another damned change in the school yard.  This is ridiculous!    We can't even get in the building without chaos.  I am so frustrated!  (Don't get me wrong, it is still better than last year - but its the little changes that are not making is run smooth!)

Anyway - I am at school, headed to get my nails done after school then home tonight.  Larry is back to work for two and then the Jewish Holiday of Rosh Hashana is Wed. night in to Thrusday and for some Friday as well.

Happy Monday All! :)

bvohl
on 9/25/11 10:59 pm
Good Morning Ida and PA!

I heard my alarm this morning, unfortunately....then the cat chimed in! So, I was up, showered, dressed and still not feeling well. I feel better than I did yesterday, but I am still dragging today!!

Wor****il 5pm(including second job) , then home to make dinner, relax and to bed early!! Tomorrow is back to school night at my school so I will be here until 7pm!! YIKES!!!! Thank goodness it is a short week! Come on Thursday!!!!

Have a great day!!!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

lynnc99
on 9/26/11 12:00 am
Checking in with you all - looks like Monday is here.

I was up early for a 7:30 a.m. dr. appt. I got a flu shot and he is monitoring my anti dep. It seems to be going okay, but the true test will be at the end of this week, which is my LAST FULL TIME WEEK in my current job.

It is like seeing a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, I tell you. Now, there will definitely be some huge projects still going on but at least I can "own" more of my time without feeling guilty and hopefully not so overwhelmed. I will also have some time to get in with a good therapist, I hope.

Overall I have nothing to complain about so should just be quiet!!!

Have a good day, everyone!
Patricia R.
on 9/26/11 12:07 am - Perry, MI
 Good Morning Ida and PA,
I am late posting because I had to call Comcast for help fixing my wireless Internet.  Here, I did not know I had accidentally turned off the wireless button, which I had no clue where it was.  I also found my computer's user manual, and found the switch and fixed it myself.  Boy, did I feel dumb.

Anywho, today I am having a procedure on my back to get rid of some of the pain I have had for over a year.  Then, I will be catching up on my Bible study, because I did not get my materials till yesterday, and it has work for me to do each day of the week.  

Finally, I must finish the baby blanket I am knitting, as that must be done today, so I can take it to my ex's to have him take it to Michigan for my daughter to give her sister-in-law.  

Must run.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Laureen S.
on 9/26/11 12:09 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Good Morning Ida,

I do hate when the alarm does not do what it is intended to do, but most of the time stressing out just gets me to where I forget what I need, thankfully, from my years of working in New York and commuting from down here, I've gotten very good at being able to be ready in under 20 minutes when need be. . .  anyway, hope the rest of your day goes well. . .

I had a good weekend with the exception of the Jets game outcome, hopefully, they fix what needs be and I also watched the Eagles game, tough break for the team with Vick breaking his wrist, even though I, like many others, was not liking that they brought Vick in based on his past, he has turned out to be a good helmsman for the team, can't take away his all around good althetisim. . .  anyway, I am happy that this is a short work week for me and the same for next week, working 3 days this week, two next, woo hoo. . . 

Oh and Liz, I tried that recipe for the Ricotta Apple Pancakes, my were they yummy, that is one recipe I will be making from time to time. . .  thanks!

Ok, wishing everyone the best possible of days and peace and strength to deal with those challenges that might present themselves to you today.

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

swedeville1
on 9/26/11 12:14 am - Mount Pleasant, PA
Slow your roll Ida, work isnt going anywhere, LOL. 

Good morning everyone.  I am chillin at work.  then home to do absolutley nothing.  Should be fun.

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

Lisa H.
on 9/26/11 12:36 am - Whitehall, PA
 Morning all... woke up with aches in my neck and a continued sore throat.  Took some meds and it seems to be getting a bit better, but I definitely have some sort of cold or bug.. 

Yesterday's Tastefully Simple party was low in attendance, but high in purchases.  It was great to see Deb and meet a few of the people in her inner circle.  

For some reason, I also woke up with a cleaning bug.. weird, almost like I can't stop.. I think it started out as a way for me to avoid cleaning out the litter box.  I have since straightened, dusted, and vacuumed my bedroom.  I also cleaned out the litter box and have laundry going.  Now, when trying to put clothes away, I saw that my drawers are a freakin' mess.  So, I have piles of clothing all over my bed so I can better organize them.  If there is no room for the bathing suits, tanks, and shorts, I will move them into a tote in my closet.  I never used to switch my drawers around for the season, but I may need to allow more room.  We'll see as I get further with organizing the mess on my bed. 

I am working Aetna (in between my cleaning freakout) til 3:30.  Tonight, Neil and I are having dinner with another couple who I am friends with.  From there, we may hang out with them for a bit, or may just come back home.  Who knows. 

Hope everyone has a great day! 

My tracker

hers 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views