So-so Sunday Roll Call

Sara E.
on 9/24/11 8:44 pm - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Good Morning PA!
I am working OT this morning.  Came into the office at 5 am with a friend.  She works in the lab and there has to be someone else here for her to work...so I came in early to get caught up on some projects.  I don't know how long we are working...maybe until noon.  Then I have some home repairs to tend to.  Caleb began soliciting donations for his Eagle project yesterday.  He meets with his advisor tonight and presents his proposal to the troop committee on Tuesday for approval.  Have a great one everyone!

Sara

bvohl
on 9/24/11 10:26 pm
Good Morning Sara and PA!!

Boy, you are up early on a Sunday!!

Today is my birthday and I don't feel well...I think I have a sinus infection! BLECH!! I have to see if I can find the prescription that I got when I went to see the hemotologist for an antibiotic. This low WBC issue SUCKS!!!!

I plan to take it easy today. Drink lots of fluids and rest. Thank goodness this week is a short week because of Rosh Hashanah. I have off on Thursday and Friday!! YIPPEE!! Four day weekend!!

That is it for me!

Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Patricia R.
on 9/25/11 12:24 am - Perry, MI
 Good Morning Beth,
Happy Birthday.  I hope you feel better soon,  I take Allegra D religiously.  I also use a sinus rinse called, NeilMed.  It is very effective at getting the guck out safely.  It can hold you over till you get to see a doctor.  

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

IdaMae D.
on 9/24/11 11:31 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Sarah & PA:

Good luck to Caleb on his proposal.

Beth Happy birthday and hope you start to feel better and get some rest.

Today I have to throw a pp presentation together for class tomorrow evening.  The "excessive reading and writing" is not due till the last class so that takes some pressure off.  I do have to keep up on it to have it all completed prior to the end of this class.

Maybe run out to the supermarket to pick up a few things. 

Hope everyone has a great day...

Ida

IdaMae

dit657
on 9/25/11 12:08 am - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning everyone. Happy birthday Beth!! Hope you feel better soon.

I'm still battling diaherria and have been all week. I don't feel bad but as soon as food goes in it comes back out. On the plus side I have lost a few lbs but this is definitely not the way to do it. I'm sure a lot of it is nerves over the Hiuse issue but I should be over that by now.

My sister arrives today so that'll be fun. She went to see another house that went up for sale in her neighborhood. It's nice and big - no pool - lots of potential (which translates to 'old & ugly - lol!!) but nothing structurally wrong. So I may be making a quick weekend trip down soon to look at that one and one other that's for sale but does have a pool. If I have to buy a fixer-upper it might as well have a pool, right?

So now I need to get moving and clean this funky house, put laundry away and make a quick trip to the grocery store. Was hoping hubby would go but he's still IN BED!!

Enjoy the nice day everyone.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Patricia R.
on 9/25/11 12:22 am - Perry, MI
 Good Morning Sara and PA,
Good luck to your son on his Eagle project.  You must be so proud.  

I got home around 1:00 a.m. after driving home from the Phillies/Mets game in New York.  The Phils lost their 8th game in a row, but we had fun none the less.  We were in a section that had as many Phillies fans as Mets fans.  We got some good natured ribbing, but nothing nasty.  

I was getting ready for church about 10 minutes ago, and I got a panic/sweat attack.  They happen occasionally, and it sucks.  I soak my clothes with perspiration, and just feel weak.  Might have been a hot flash.  Decided to turn the A/C on and change into a lounging gown and put a ton of baby powder on.  

This afternoon, I hope to get a Bible study book from a girl at church, and watch the Eagles game.  

Nothing else going on in my world today.

Hope everyone has a blessed day.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views