Exciting News...

Jackie Fisher
on 9/23/11 10:35 am - PA
So I received a call from Barix today letting me know that they would have to change my surgery date. She said that unfortunately they would have to move my date up a day if it was okay. IS SHE KIDDING ME!!! I called back and said "ABSO-FRIGGIN-LUTELY!!" I know it may only be one day, but to me that is a whole 24 hours sooner!! So now my surgery will be this Tuesday!! That is only (in the word of a coworker) 3 days and a wake up away!!!

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Jackie!

"Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present."

-Jackie

steffihope
on 9/23/11 12:07 pm - Philadelphia, PA
 Same thing happened to me babe!  So stinking excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I can NOT wait to hug you on the other side!  hope you are feeling well enough, (you will), to come to the first Satruday on Oct. 1!  Good luck and keep those amazing spirits up!  
Jackie Fisher
on 9/23/11 7:18 pm - PA
Thank you so much Steffi!! It is my goal to be there and I will be..can't wait to see you guys afterward!! 

"Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present."

-Jackie

sandy L.
on 9/23/11 2:27 pm - Altoona, PA
 YEA. That's great news.  Congrats. 

IdaMae D.
on 9/23/11 10:01 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Jackie:

Awesome...very excited for you...

Ida

IdaMae

dit657
on 9/23/11 11:39 pm - Boothwyn, PA
congratulations Jackie!! That's wonderful news - best of luck to you with your surgery and your journey!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
bvohl
on 9/23/11 11:50 pm
YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you on the other side! Good Luck!

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Kathleen W.
on 9/24/11 1:23 pm - Lancaster, PA
Congradulations to being healthier and thinner!!!  I wish everybody would get good news like that.

SW 327
GW 150
CW 126

swedeville1
on 9/25/11 9:53 pm - Mount Pleasant, PA
Im very excited for you Jackie.  Its like being asked, "Hey you just won the Life Lottery, would you like your prize today or would you rather wait until tomorrow?"  Ummm, today, thank you very much!  Good luck girl! 
BTW was your co-worker in prison?  Thats a confinement saying... lol.
Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

Maura M.
on 9/26/11 1:23 pm - Yardley, PA
Congratulations Jackie.  We are looking forward to hearing and update about you tomorrow!  Don't worry about a thing!  You are in good hands at Barix! 

By the time you read this, you will be "on the other side".

So proud of you and happy for you!

xoxo,

Maura
Maura

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views