Don't start packing yet...

dit657
on 9/21/11 6:10 am - Boothwyn, PA
Well my realtor just called me and the house deal has fallen through...the Seller's can't get the financing they need to cover the balance of the mortgage so they can't sell it at the price we agreed upon.

Trying to keep my chin up - maybe something will turn around....it's not the end of the world, certainly - there are far bigger problems than this out there...

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
enasangels
on 9/21/11 12:04 pm - PA
So sorry, but yes maybe it will turn around, or maybe it was just not to be, and something better is out there waiting for you.

"Journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."

sandy L.
on 9/21/11 2:22 pm - Altoona, PA
 Kathy sorry that the deal fell thru.  Will the home owner will keep trying somehow to get the financing they need and keep the house at the price youns agreed on.  Keeping my fingers crossed for youns.

dit657
on 9/21/11 9:47 pm - Boothwyn, PA
I have a lot of questions now that I've had time to digest things and think about it - we gave them 2 weeks to obtain financing and they came back after less than a day saying they couldn't get it? Something isn't right - plus the fact that this house didn't just go on the market, and they reduced the price over 2 months ago, so they KNEW they were upside down - why keep it on the market if you thought you couldn't cover the mortgage owed on it??

I have a headache! LOL!!

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
LindaScrip
on 9/22/11 6:29 pm
 would question the Realtor maybe alot more involved you don't know.  One door closes another one opens I hope for you.
Laureen S.
on 9/22/11 12:10 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Sorry Kathy, but for everything that does not go my way, I find out in hindsight it was a good thing. . .  the right thing will turn up for you!!!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views