Monday Roll Call

Lisa H.
on 9/19/11 1:50 am - Whitehall, PA
 I have been trying to post roll call for hours now.. very distracted today.  

I haven't gotten much work done this morning.  I am focusing on what is going on this afternoon.. SETTLEMENT on the marital house!!! We go at 2:00 to sign away the deed on the house that we owned during our marriage.  The amount of $$ I am getting is certainly not much, but at least it will be done.  I can pay my attorney, make sure I have what I need for Siehara's Bat Mitzvah and hopefully put a small amount away for emergency.   This will also allow us to finalize the divorce and that part of my life will finally be over.  One less thing for me to worry about.  Finally!

After settlement, depending on what time it is, I want to come home and possibly eat dinner with Siehara.  I made the lasagna cupcakes this morning and they look really good.  I figured that is something I could do ahead of time and put away in portion controlled packages so she/we can warm them up whenever and have a nice lunch or dinner.  Right now I have 12 made, but there is still more meat, so I will make more.  

I was not scheduled to work at Dress Barn tonight, but I went in there on Saturday to add things to my layaway and put more money down and they asked if I could come in.  I lost hours on Wednesday because she put me on the schedule by accident.  SO, YES I will work tonight.  She wants me to come in at 4, but I told her I have settlement and wasn't sure how long it would take.  You never know with these things.  I told her I'd get there as soon as I could, but should not have a problem getting there by 5.  The manager and one of the other girls have to finish packaging up our old clearance items to send them out to a charity that helps people get career clothes when they can't afford to buy them at full price.  It warms my heart that I work for TWO companies that care so much about charitable organizations.  

After work tonight, I'll unwind a bit on the computer and head to bed.  

Hope everyone has a great night! I'm hoping to have some extra pocket money by this afternoon so I can finish things up around here.  

My tracker

hers 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views