Week 6 Chemo/Radiation Update

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 9/14/11 9:34 pm
Doctors are ecstatic with the results so far.  They feel I am doing extremely well even thought my lymph nodes are starting to kick up.  They feel without nsaids that it could take a few weeks to get them back under control after my treatment stops.  I still have at least a month of treatment ahead.

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

Lois G.
on 9/14/11 9:38 pm - Ashland, PA
So happy for you Nan, you go girl, if anyone has the ".....: : to beat this, it is you..............paul and I pray for you each night.........................Lois......Ps.   he never mentioned richie again.....lol....lol...
dit657
on 9/14/11 9:52 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Awesome news Nan!!! Prayers still coming your way to get you through this next month of treatments. We're always here for you - stay strong!! Hugs - Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Lisa H.
on 9/14/11 11:03 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Glad to hear things are going so well, Nan!  

Keep up the great work!

My tracker

hers 

Laureen S.
on 9/14/11 11:49 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Nan,

I second what everyone else has already said. . .  happy that the results thusfar are making the doctors ecstatic!

Hugs and prayers, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

kgoeller
on 9/15/11 5:11 am - Doylestown, PA
Nan - that is WONDERFUL news!  Hugs!

Karen
Nicole0216
on 9/15/11 9:52 am - Lancaster, PA
So very happy
alittle110
on 9/15/11 1:21 pm - Bucks County, PA
Where is that "like" button?

jackie j
on 9/16/11 3:58 am - Glenmoore, PA
That our girl!!!!    More than half way there Nan.    Can you take any arnica or do massages to calm the lymph nodes??   If not, we'll just "send soothing lymph vibes" to you.    Keep some nice background soothing music on around the house; calms you to sing along even if you think it sounds stupid.    How's the energy levels?   Still taking it easy and moderating the work when necessary I hope??   Praying for you girlfriend.   Hugs.   J.

Jackie J.    hugs.gif image by LISAH900   ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange  

1 choice @ a time > 1 day @ a time.   Slow to Succeed is still Success ;-)

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 9/16/11 4:09 am
I come home from work and pass out on the couch, wake up an hour before I need to and try to fall back asleep only to have the annoying alarm clock tell me to get up and go.  I am still working 4-10 hour days to keep enough salary coming in to cover my deductibles. I do a lot of sleeping on Wednesdays.  Energy level is low, but to be expected.  I had to stop taking my cranberry tablets, C, and anyting containing C because it will interfer with treatment.  I do get some lift out of Pasta E Fagioli (I started making it without the pasta).  It helps with anemia.  I'm pretty calm, my BP is 108/58 and my pulse ranges in the 50's.  So all these people look at me like I work out like an athlete, I just have to laugh.  Me, athletic, HA HA.

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views