Freezing Friday Roll Call

swedeville1
on 9/16/11 5:15 am - Mount Pleasant, PA
Thanks Jackie!  If im being honest there is a little hanging skin but is strategically hidden behind my shorts waistband.  I think the reason I dont have "a lot" is because I am very long through the torso and that helps.  Maybe its genetics too, i dont know.  I had some of the abs my whole life they  were just always hidden behind the fat... I added the rest with P90x and what you see in the arms is pretty much all P90x.  Thats how I did it.  Genitics, a little luck, some very hard work, and P90x muscle confusion.
Thats how I roll!

Swede 

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

steffihope
on 9/15/11 10:27 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning Liz and all of PA - Looking forward to hearing of the safe arrival of Laura's baby. 

I got to work at a decent hour this morning.  Because I showered last night and didn't have to take that time today.  Had breakfast and got out of the house!  Here is hoping the rest of my day is smooth.  Last night was a nightmare for Larry's birthday.  He got the Trans-Am back from the shop yesterday and he decided that he wanted to take it to the restuarant we were going to for dinner.  I didn't think it was a good idea because we had to take 95 to get there and the car is not all that reliable.  I was right, it started to putter and the electricity went about 10 minutes down on 95.  We got off and headed back to our house.  In the meantime we needed to tell our friends what to do, and Larry was so miserable he was no help whatsoever, the car finally dies about 4 minutes from the house and 5 minutes from the mechanic.  lovely!  I finally make an executive decision and tell our friends to drive back in our direction to meet us.  All the while he is cursing and angry and basically a bear to be around.  There was this absolutely gorgeous rainbow that I hardly could wrap my brain around to enjoy because he put me in such a state.  At this point, of course, he is feeling calmer.  uch - I HATE when I usurp his emotions and I can't let them go.  We ended up having a mediocre dinner at a local restaurant and was up til 1:30.

Today is school and then NADA....maybe an early evening nap!  Happy Friday y'all!
swedeville1
on 9/16/11 1:14 am - Mount Pleasant, PA
Nice post Steffi!  Good use of the word "usurp." 

Hows that?

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

steffihope
on 9/16/11 3:01 am - Philadelphia, PA
Awwwww....blushing....thanks ! :)  Not to shabby for a math teacher right?!?!
bvohl
on 9/15/11 11:11 pm
Good Morning Liz and PA!!

SOOO glad that the meeting with the Dr. went well!! Let Chris know we will support him all the way!!

Well, sounds like there is SO much going on these days!! Babies, illnesses, wellnesses(is that a word?), breakdowns, etc!!

Yesterday was my first day at the second job. All I can say is OY!! I am in a room of 14 second grade boys. As soon as their regular teacher left all hell broke loose!! It took me 25 minutes to take them to the bathroom because I was running between the bathroom and the hallway. Some of the boys were fooling around in the bathroom while the others that were waiting outside were hitting and bothering each other! OY! OY! OY! They sent one of my friends in as an aide to help me, which REALLY helped!

Today is wor****il 3, then chiropractor, to the store to pick up a few things then pick up the child and collapse!!
Have a great day!!

Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

dit657
on 9/15/11 11:23 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all - man, posting late is not a good thing!! Have to try and catch up with everybody this morning!! Let me just say good thoughts, well-wishes and prayers going out to everybody if they're having babies, having surgery, or having issues - LOL!!!

At work til noon today then the whole office is going to Conshohocken to do a 'Cradles to Crayons' charity event - should be fun and interesting.

Also this morning we are putting a formal offer in on the house in Florida!! I'm scared to death - we're still waiting to hear from the lender to see if the pre-approval went through and then the realtor can present the offer. Just keep telling myself 'one step at a time' and we'll get through this.

Dinner tonight with friends, benefit breakfast tomorrow for a friend's church group. Might have to travel to Maryland Sunday for a viewing for my BFF's mother-in-law who passed away last night.

And that's my news for the day - hope everyone has a great day!! Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
jackie j
on 9/16/11 4:37 am - Glenmoore, PA
Kathy, been following your real estate doings.....happy for you but does this mean we will lose you???   Too sad to contemplate.....

Jackie J.    hugs.gif image by LISAH900   ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange  

1 choice @ a time > 1 day @ a time.   Slow to Succeed is still Success ;-)

dit657
on 9/18/11 9:56 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Thanks Jackie! No, we're not going anywhere just yet, but probably within the next 6-8 months if things go according to plan. But you all are only a PC click away, and my heart (and pouch - LOL) will always be a part of this board!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Sara E.
on 9/16/11 1:53 am - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Good morning PA!
It was a balmy 36 degrees outside my house this morning and I had a light frost on my car windows.  I wor****il 4:30, dinner w/ family then hopefully get to bed early.  We leave where I work tomorrow morning at 6 am for a day in DC.  I work ~ 30 min away, so it will be an earlier that usual morning.  We are planning on going to the American Museum of Art and time-premitteing to the National Gallery of Art. 
Sara

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views