Tired Tuesday Roll Call

dit657
on 9/13/11 2:53 am - Boothwyn, PA
Thanks Lisa - I'm sort of scouting around for options other than the typical desk job I've held for the last 35+ years. I'm not sure I'd like working from home because my husband will be retired then and not sure we could take 24/7 of each other!! LOL!! And one thing I did want to change when I moved was to get a job where I'm around different people - obviously that wouldn't happen working from home. But working from home has other benefits that are appealing.

Gee, could I sound more wishy-washy??!! But thanks for the input - I appreciate it!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
steffihope
on 9/13/11 1:14 am - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning Ida - I saw that you had a hard time getting to the office yesterday - I am sure that there was a reason you had that difficulty - you needed one more day to heal a little more before all the condolences come your way today.  Hoping that today is pleasant and at the least, status quo.  

I had a late start this morning.  Decided to eat breakfast at home.  I am trying to do that this year in lieu of eating in my classroom.  I was stopping by wawa almost everyday by the end of last year for a bagel sandwich.  So, trying to avoid those unwanted calories and unnecesary spending.  I did however forget that I had a meeting this morning with our union.  oops - oh well, it was just the beginning of the year stuff.  So, I really didn't miss much.

Today is school, this afternoon I have to drive Emily to Hebrew School.  I might head over to Whole Foods or Trader Joe's and then back to the synagogue for a teacher's meeting for the older kids that I am still teaching.  That starts next week.  From there, home, watch the Phillies and play on the computer for a little and to bed.

Happy Tuesday all.
Sara E.
on 9/13/11 2:46 am - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Good Afternoon PA!
I have been burning the candle at both ends with the ISO audit at work...and yup, I got burned.  I got run down and got a cold and my legs are swelling more from being on my feet more with the audit.  I am trying to get back to normal and allow the healing to resume.  I had a surgical follow-up with the uro-gyn surgeon today.  She said her part of my surgeries went well and all is healing nicely.  She gave me a thumbs up on her end to exercise (easy stuff) and ride the motorcycle.  Of course, if anything causes pain or discomfort...stop.  I see the other 2 surgeons next Tues & Thur.  It feels so good to really feel like I am healing. 
BTW...went shopping this weekend (yes, shopping is my cross-adiction) and I am thrilled to be wearing my new size 4 jeans and small sweater to work today...I look pretty darn good for me :)

Sara

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views