Needing a recipe for muffins

Kathleen W.
on 9/18/11 9:01 am - Lancaster, PA
 forgot to mention that on Facebook, there's a group of us that have had wls. The group is called WLS PEEPS. That's the only 2 places that I get recipes from.
I really like Mountville.  It's a nice little town.  I don't live that far from you.  I live right off Columbia Ave and am not that far  from the health compus.  I noticed that we both had the same surgeon.  After your baby is born, are you going back to the center for the fitness room?  I had plastic surgery 3 weeks ago and am forbidden to excercise until I get clearance.
Also, you might the want to check with Mallory, the dietician at the center for recipies that you could use for the baby shower.  She took over for Kristen when she left to work for Dr. Brader.
Congradulation on the upcoming event.
Please keep us posted.

SW 327
GW 150
CW 126

Melissa F.
on 9/18/11 9:13 am - Mountville, PA
I haven't updated my profile in awhile - we now live in Etown, still not far, but we're not in Mountville anymore.  Once the baby gets here, I plan to switch to Brader's new office in January.  Just wanting to keep all my records with the LGH office while we're having the baby (going to go to Women and Babies).  I work 8-5 or 6 every day and then teach as adjunct faculty at night, so unfortunately, the workout hours hardly ever worked for me.

Congrats on completing plastics!  Give your body time to heal... the gym will be waiting for you when you're ready.

I run a blog if want to check it out/follow it.  It started about WLS recipes and has morphed into coupons, deal finding, recipes and Do-It-Yourself projects/refinishing furniture.  Ahhhh, too many interests to keep it just to one thing.  I thought about changing the title of the blog because it relates to WLS - but for now I'm going to leave it.  Enough people find me that way and I'm proud that I made the choice!  Nothing to hide here : )

www.wlstrusttheprocess.blogspot.com if you'd like to check it out.
Melissa
High Wt/Consult Wt/Surgery Wt/Current Wt
347                341               328                170 
1st Goal Wt: 225 (met 9/13/10) / 2nd Goal Wt: 200 (met 12/13/10) / 3rd Goal Wt: 190 (met 1/30/2011) / 4th Goal Wt: 180 (met 4/25/11) / After baby: 170 and holding for 8 months!

Total Weight Lost: 177!
http://wlstrusttheprocess.blogspot.com/
Trust the process....
Melissa

Kathleen W.
on 9/18/11 9:38 am - Lancaster, PA
Boy, you're one busy lady.Thanks for the info about the website.  As far I am,  I'm staying with where I am.(long story)  The only thing that I going to suggest is call Brader's new place.  Since he's not at General anymore but out of Regional,  you might want to see if there's going to be a fee.  That's simply because it's 2 different hospitals and Regional might not  accept what you've paid out to LGH., etc,
Take of yourself.

SW 327
GW 150
CW 126

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views