2nd Tuesday Pre-Op Support Group

Laureen S.
on 9/11/11 11:30 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
When: Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Time: 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Place: Barix Clinics, 280 Middletown Boulevard, Langhorne, PA 19047

For those of you on your way to healthier living, wanting to gather information for your upcoming surgery, please show up and Mike Mohollend (a/k/a Brad Pitt) will be there to help prepare you for what life might be like post-surgery.

This group supports pre-ops and while anyone wanting information is welcome to attend, the focal point will be on pre-op issues.

Thanks and have a great meeting!

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Jackie Fisher
on 9/13/11 1:19 am - PA
I will be there!! Can't wait! I am so thankful for these meetings!

On a side note...THIS WILL BE MY LAST PRE-OP MEETING (not that I won't still pop in)..but I will be on the other side of the tracks shortly!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!! 
"Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present."

-Jackie

Laureen S.
on 9/13/11 4:04 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Yes Jackie you will be in a few days now. . .  and you will do great!!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

KELLY R.
on 9/13/11 11:35 pm - PA
RNY on 04/04/12
Good luck on your PAT's today :)

Peace & Blessings... Kelly                                             

HW 292 / CW 191 / GW 130

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!