SO SO SOOOOOO EXCITED!!

Maura M.
on 9/6/11 11:33 am - Yardley, PA
I thought that was you! Thanks.. friend me on here and you can see my pics.. it's the truth.  lost 124 lbs!
Maura

litebrite
on 9/5/11 11:19 pm - Telford, PA
CONGRATS
DS on 8/15/11

Laureen S.
on 9/5/11 11:44 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Hi Jackie,

I'm so excited for you and you will do great, you've taken some big steps already in the right direction, via attending support group and now posting here!

Your rebirthday happens to be my younger grandson's 6th birthday, so I'm sure that will be a wonderful rebirthday for you!!!

Do as Steffi said, take your measurements and photos, side and front view and you will see the difference as time goes by. 

Looking forward to seeing you at support group soon!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Jackie Fisher
on 9/6/11 3:49 am - PA
Thanks Laureen!!!

I took my first set of pictures and put them in my scrapbook.
I can't wait until my surgiversary Saturday to bring in my book and share it with everyone! 

You could not be more amazing Laureen and I am so glad that you are so open and honest about your life. Your honesty makes support group so much more personal and I am very thankful for it!!

See you at the next meeting!!
"Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present."

-Jackie

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 9/6/11 2:30 am
And you should be so so sooooo excited.  You've fallen in with the right crowd.  Congratulations on a life altering decision that will pay you back ten fold in happiness.

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

Jackie Fisher
on 9/6/11 3:51 am - PA
Thank you so much Nan!

I continue to pray for you and your recovery. You have shown so much determination and your touching story ha**** us all so deeply. You put so much into the support group and this message board, all while being completely drained. You are an amazing spirit and only good things are yet to come for you!!

Stay strong!
"Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present."

-Jackie

Jackie Fisher
on 9/6/11 3:43 am - PA
You guys are all so incredible!! Your support means so much and I am glad to share my journey with each and every one of you!!

-Jackie

andrea S.
on 9/6/11 5:12 am - PA
wooohoooo congrats!!!! I am so excited to have found a PA board!!!

I looked up Barix too but they didn't take my insurance YUCK!!

I am going to Eistein Bariatrics- my surgery date is Obctober 10th :) 

Jackie Fisher
on 9/6/11 9:50 am - PA
Well, you have stumbled upon THE BEST board with THE BEST people EVER!! The people that are here are absolutely amazing and I am so grateful for them!!

On another note, CONGRATULATIONS to you!!! Here's what I say..it does not matter who or where you get your surgery..fact is you made the biggest, best decision of your life and I wish you the best of luck!! If you are ever looking for support, Barix has a GREAT support group. They do not mind if you have a surgeon elsewhere..the support is the idea. If you'd like more info, let me know!!

Glad you are going to share in the journey with all of us!!

Jackie

-Jackie

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views