Sunny Saturday Roll Call

bvohl
on 9/2/11 9:53 pm
Good Morning PA!!

Well, the cat was nice enough to wake me up bright and early!! So, I am up, showered and dressed ready for the day!

Today we have a birthday party to go to, so that should be fun!! After that, I need to find ice packs for my lunch bag, the ones we have just do not keep things cold. I am guessing I will not be able to have my refrigerator at school so I need to get those ice packs. We have one that works really well, but it takes up too much room in my lunch bag!! I think I will try Walmart and Target...

I am going to do laundry later today to get it out of the way!

I know, I know the excitement in my life is just TOO much!!!

Have a great Saturday!!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

lauraanne715
on 9/2/11 10:18 pm - Pottstown, PA
Good morning PA!

Beth--Have fun at the birthday party!! Enjoy your day!!

As for me...hubby and I have to head over to my brother's to pick up the Bassinet they are giving us since my adorable nephew is now to BIG to be in it and he didn't like it anyways--so we are going to try it out with the Sweet Pea when he/she arrives.

Hubby took the Peanut to the PetSmart to see if there are any vitamins or lotions for his chronic itching...he is completely flea and tick free...his coat is shiny and soft--he got a good bill of health--he just scratches ALOT...I think its his nerves...he is such a tightly wound lil thing (its his Toy Fox Terrier side) so we shall see...Peanut loves rides in the car so I am sure they are having fun...then hubby is going to Lowes to get a post hole digger for a fence we want to put up in the backyard this fall....

Once he is home we will get ready to drive to my brothers and then we will be going to the Quakertown Farmers Market to pick up some stuff since we will be out that way to get the Bassinet...then home for laundry and general straightening and possible car seat installation (FUN!!)

Hope everyone has a Super Saturday!!!!

Much luv!!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Lisa H.
on 9/2/11 11:26 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Morning Beth.. I was also woken by Jasper.  He likes to hang out on my desk, computer, printer, etc.. spraying him does not seem to do much.  He also still has waxy gunk coming out of his ears so I am going to take him to the vet next week to see what is going on.  It comes out of his ears a lot and there is also some discharge from his eyes and a little from his nose.  They tested him for ear mites when I got him and found nothing, but something seems to be going on with him.

Today, I am going to the same birthday party.. can't believe she's 2!  Miracles!!

After the party, I might be meeting up with another friend for dinner while I'm in the Southeast part of the state.  

I have no other plans tonight, except to just come home and relax.  I work ALL day at Dress Barn tomorrow--10:30-6:30 and have choir rehearsal at 7, so it's going to be a long long day.

Hope everyone has a great day.  See some of you soon. 

My tracker

hers 

(deactivated member)
on 9/3/11 12:36 am

Beautiful Saturday morning so far. I got up bu****ched Yogi Bear this morning in bed as Den slept. Was a cute movie if must say so.

Today we also will be attending the Birthday Party for Miracle Baby Hailey as she turns 2. Will be a good afternoon with many wonderful friends. I am also gonna go pick up two of my favorite young ladies so they do not miss any of the fun and they will will meet their Momma there.

I had posted this a few weeks ago on my facebook but I never knew having surgery would bring me so many amazing friends that are more like family  and I feel like I have so many choosen nieces and nephews. I never thought I would have that plus with my choice to not have children I love being the Aunt that spoils them when I can then return them.

Not sure what the rest of th day will hold after that but all in all ....LIFE IS GOOD!
dit657
on 9/3/11 1:19 am - Boothwyn, PA
Good beautiful morning all. We're at the beach visiting friends and it's a lovely day so far. Getting ready to put my bathing suit on and get in the pool then head out on their boat for a nice ride. Going out later for crabs and shrimp - yum!!

Enjoy the birthday party for little Hailey everyone - what a lilittld trooper she is - happy birthday little one!!

Happy Labor Day all - hope you get out and enjoy the beautiful day.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
IdaMae D.
on 9/3/11 2:08 am - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Beth & PA:

I slept a little last this morning, then flew out of bed because I had an appointment to get my hair done today.  I need to start feeling good again, it's hard but I'm working on it.  I have my moments and Gene is wonderful and supportive and loves me.

Yesterday we sent to Magnolia Cemetary in the Tacony section of Philly.  My mom is buried with her Great Grandparents, and her parents, and  a few uncles and aunts.  The site needed to have some stray trees cut down and the rose bush pruned.  So Gene and I worked on that for the afternoon and it looks pretty again.  Maybe I'll go out and get some bulbs to plant as well.  I'm also thinking of planting some bulbs on my grandmother's grave which is in the same cemetary (my dad's mom who I was very close to).

This morning I open face book to a personal message from some woman I don't know but apparently who knows my father.  Telling me about missing my fathers funeral - sent her back a very polite response and politely let her know what's actually happening, so I don't expect to hear a response from her.

Today my daughters are coming over later on. 

Hope everyone enjoys this beautiful day.

IdaMae

sandy L.
on 9/3/11 4:54 am - Altoona, PA
 Good Morning PA and Beth.

Beth at WalMart in the outdoor section they have reuseable ice thingies, to me they look like aquare bubble wrap but with blue freezie water in them.  You can cut them down into sections or I have found BoBo ice packs work also.  Usualy in the baby section.

Doing a little sewing today (starting Christmas presents) and going to an Altoona Curve ball game tonight.  Tomorrow making Christmas ornaments and Christmas cards.  Have to get started early on these things.  Tomorrow also marks my 6 month Surgiversary. What a journey it has been.   I'm also learning to respect myself more and voice my own opinion when needed.  I used to just go with the flow if I liked it or not.

Hope everyone is having a good Holiday weekend.

Sandy

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views