OH MY GOD!!!!! HUGE WOW!!!!!!!!!

Cherish F.
on 9/1/11 5:57 am - Philadelphia, PA
What an awesome wow! It's one thing when someone who knew you before/after compliments you. But when it's a stranger? That's the best!!
Enjoy the natural high!
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

steffihope
on 9/1/11 9:04 am - Philadelphia, PA
It's so true.  I used to carry all my School pictures on my key ring at school to remind myself where I came from and to show people my before - I have about 8 years on there at this point.  I told Larry tonight, I don't think that I need to keep those on me at all times any more!  He of course agreed.  I am actually going to let these students just see me.  It's gonna be weird!

enasangels
on 9/1/11 7:06 am - PA
Steffi,
Congrats on the big WOW.  I am glad it lifted your spirits.  Hope the ear stops bothering you soon.  Suffered so much ear pain as I kid, I know where you are coming from.  Enjoy the WOW you have worked hard for it and deserve it.
Ena

"Journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."

steffihope
on 9/1/11 9:05 am - Philadelphia, PA
It has kind of revitalized me a bit.  I can't wait to kick this ear infection, (Got the official diagnosis this afternoon and already have a shot of Penecillin in me) so I can get back to the pool.  I want to REMAIN tiny! :)
sandy L.
on 9/1/11 8:21 am - Altoona, PA
 that was a HUGE WOW MOMENT.  =D

steffihope
on 9/1/11 9:06 am - Philadelphia, PA
Thanks Sandy - I am still amazed by the whole interaction!  And this poor girl has NO IDEA what she did for me.  That is the best part! :)
Maura M.
on 9/1/11 10:45 am - Yardley, PA
Awesome Stef - it takes people by suprise when you ask them to repeat things just to hear them again..  so happy you are so happy!!!
Maura

Lisa H.
on 9/1/11 1:48 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Tiny skinny perky ***** 

My tracker

hers 

andrea S.
on 9/6/11 5:20 am - PA
too cool! I want to be tiny I want to be tiny lol

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins