Bright & Sunny Thursday Roll-Call!!

dit657
on 8/31/11 10:06 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all - I know we've all been posting to Ida's post this morning, and our thoughts and prayers go out to her and Gene as they deal with their house and family issues. Oye!! (To quote our Jewish friends on here - LOL).

I'm at work - beautiful morning - should be a quiet day. Have a few things to take back to the mall at lunchtime. Tonight will probably make a quick trip to the grocery store, do laundry, and pack what I can for the weekend at the beach.

Can't believe it's September 1st already - don't want to wish my life away but every time the month changes brings me one month closer to moving to Florida and starting a new chapter in our lives. I'm getting very cranky at work - not a good thing.

Got a message from my brother last night - his treatments have finally ended - he's feeling pretty good, although very tired. He'll have a pet scan at the end of September to see if the treatments have helped.

Also talked to my little sister last night - the bloodwork she had done came back last yesterday negative for ovarian cancer so that was good news, but she still has to have the uterine biopsy.

Hope everyone has a great day...Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Patricia R.
on 8/31/11 10:58 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Kathy,
There are two Roll Calls this morning, so I will post on both.

Today, friends from church are coming over to help pack and clean my kitchen and bathroom.  Most of them are done, but today is finish both day.  I am heading to the podiatrist to get my foot checked, and they have a key and are letting themselves in.  Utley is going to Petsmart for camp.  He would be underfoot otherwise.  Then, this afternoon, I have an intake appointment for a group I want to get involved in.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Laureen S.
on 9/1/11 5:31 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Kathy,

Happy to read the news about your brother and sister, hope more good news is on the way.

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views