OT - Can it get any more stressful????

LindaScrip
on 9/6/11 5:14 am
inhale, exhale now as my attorney will say......anyone can sue anyone it needs to be proven and you and Gene have pictures and documentation including the kitten who was injured sorry I haven't been on here how did that go with the cat?  Hopefully good. As far as the GC rule number one is you do not do business with friends and you do not become friends with co-workers it causes bad feelings as far as his wife knowing well that doesn't change anything.  This asshole has to prove his case and you can countersue for legal fees also I think punitive damages as well.  Always get it in writing and always set up a time limit this has to be done by that day that has to be done by this day failure to do so will cost such and such amount.  Wow what an asshole I would get on Angie's list and let other people know he can't come after you for that.
IdaMae D.
on 9/6/11 10:53 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Linda,
Thank you.  Our cat is better.  She is not open to being around people other than family right now.  As soon as someone is in the house especially males she runs and hides under the bed and will not come out now.  That is okay she is protecting herself.  She is also more clingy to me than is normal.

Ida

IdaMae

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views