Barix First Saturday, Sept. 3, Support Group

Laureen S.
on 8/29/11 11:03 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
When:  Saturday, September 3, 2011
Time: 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Place: Barix Clinics, 280 Middletown Boulevard, Langhorne, PA 19047

Even though this is a holiday weekend, our journey knows no holiday, therefore there will be a support group held this upcoming Saturday. 

This is for anyone anyone wanting support, no matter whether you've had your surgery, or are further along, does not matter what procedure you had done, all are welcome to attend, including patients from other facilities.  The topics to be discussed will be related to our journey towards healthier living and the challenges associated with as we progress through the stages of WLS from the new post-op to those further along. 

I believe Barbara will be the nutritionist on hand and so if you need any supplements, you will be able to purchase them just before and after the meeting.

So come out and join us.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Jackie Fisher
on 8/31/11 2:22 am - PA
See you then 

"Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present."

-Jackie

KELLY R.
on 9/5/11 11:08 pm - PA
RNY on 04/04/12

Hi there -

I'm seeing this late :(  Can you tell me when the next pre-op meeting is?

Thanks.

Peace & Blessings... Kelly                                             

HW 292 / CW 191 / GW 130

Laureen S.
on 9/6/11 12:00 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Hi Kelly,

The next pre-op meeting is Tuesday, September 13 (2nd Tuesday of each month). 

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

KELLY R.
on 9/7/11 1:20 am - PA
RNY on 04/04/12
I'll be there... thank you.

Peace & Blessings... Kelly                                             

HW 292 / CW 191 / GW 130

Jackie Fisher
on 9/7/11 4:46 am - PA
See you Tuesday Kelly!! 
"Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present."

-Jackie

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views