My dad passed

dit657
on 8/30/11 12:53 am - Boothwyn, PA
Ida, my prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time. Fondly, Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
steffihope
on 8/30/11 2:47 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Ida - first, my condolences.  Secondly, yesterday you posted that you lost your dad a long time ago and this man was just the shell of the biological father.  Not that this makes the actual loss any easier, but you need to remember that you did what you had to do to move forward.  Be proud of you and what you have done for him and your family.  I am sending stength and love to you as you move past this next chapter.

All my love!

Steffi
gmom62
on 8/30/11 2:48 am - Clifton Heights, PA

Ida,

Thoughts, prayers and hugs coming your way.

Cyd

(deactivated member)
on 8/30/11 3:03 am
Ida,

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family at this time.
spirit56
on 8/30/11 3:03 am - Philadelphia, PA
Ida,

So sorry to hear about your father's passing.  You certainly have had more than enough on your plate these past few months.  Know that you, Gene and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.  Let people's prayers and positive energy support you during this difficult time.  Take good care of yourself.

Love, Donna
pennykid
on 8/30/11 4:26 am - PA
Ida,

I'm so sorry to hear of your dad.  No matter our age, our parent's age and health, we're never truly ready to be without them.  Try to smile when you think of your dad, and know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Julia
Julia              
Nicole0216
on 8/30/11 7:06 am - Lancaster, PA
So very sorry about your father. I hope you find peace and that things with your brother will be as minimally stressful as possible
Lois G.
on 8/30/11 8:44 am - Ashland, PA
Dear Ida and family, paul and I will pray for you during this sad time.....
Lois
Maura M.
on 8/30/11 10:18 am - Yardley, PA
Ida,

so sorry to hear of your loss.  Sending you peace and comfort during this difficult time.

love,

Maura
Maura

Arlene E.
on 8/30/11 8:55 pm - Philadelphia, PA

Ida

Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.

Arlene 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views