My dad passed

IdaMae D.
on 8/29/11 9:14 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning PA:

My dad passed around 3:30am.  Gene and I were at his house most of the day and into the evening and wee hours of the morning. 

Today after we shower and clean up we're heading back to Jersey to make the funeral arrangements.

Please keep our family in your thoughts and prayers during this time.

Thank you,
Ida

IdaMae

sandy L.
on 8/29/11 9:25 pm - Altoona, PA
 Good morning Ida and PA,

Ida I'm sorry to hear of your dad's passing.  I will pray for strength for you and Gene and the rest of the family.  How is your kitty doing?  

I'm up early so I can get to work early since I was off yesterday for Jury Selection.  I wasn't picked, but I"m good with that.  Has anyone made or tried Cinnamon Tortilla Chips?  Someone gave me a recipe but it calls for sugar.  I don't think I've even gonna try this one..  Keep positive.

bvohl
on 8/29/11 9:32 pm
Ida,

So sorry to hear about your dad! At least he isn't suffering anymore. I am sending you friendship, love, hugs and strength to get through this time!!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Liz R.
on 8/29/11 9:37 pm - Easton, PA
Ida - I am so sorry to hear of your father's passing. Thoughts prayers and strength headed your way.

Liz
lauraanne715
on 8/29/11 10:16 pm - Pottstown, PA
Ida--So sorry to hear of your loss. I know this has been a very trying time for you and Gene. My thoughts and prayers are with you! (((HUGS))

Much luv!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Laureen S.
on 8/29/11 10:52 pm - Maple Shade, NJ

Ida,

Words are not necessarily of great comfort at a time like this, however, know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers, may you all find peace in knowing that his suffering is over and hopefully you will have good memories to comfort you as you go through this.

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Lisa H.
on 8/29/11 11:10 pm - Whitehall, PA
Ida, sorry to hear about the loss of your father. 

May you find strength in the memories you shared together.  

My tracker

hers 

Cherish F.
on 8/29/11 11:18 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Ida - I am so sorry to hear of your loss.
Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and sending strength your way.
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

enasangels
on 8/29/11 11:54 pm - PA
Ida,
I am so sorry for your loss.  No matter what the situation, even knowing it is about to happen, we are never prepared, and it is no easier.  My thoughts and prayer are with you and your family at this time.  May you find some peace in knowing that he no longer suffers.
Hugs to you and Gene.
Ena

"Journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."

Patricia R.
on 8/30/11 12:15 am - Perry, MI

Ida,
I am so sorry for your loss.  You and Gene are definitely in my prayers.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views