Grey Sky Saturday

LindaScrip
on 8/27/11 9:50 am
I was at walmart last nite and stocked up but however I really want to know what it is about storms that make people stock up on toilet paper really do we seem to crap more during bad weather? I hate to sound stupid but am concerned about our two horses in this storm to where I was really thinking about loading them up in our horse trailer and bring them home and placing them in our garage but changed our mind but am still freaked out about it.  Best bet was to buy 8 bags of ice, put them in my freezer and if the power goes out I still have time for our food. Ida I found a few people off of Angie's List that did well by us I always ask for insurance confirmation and actually call the insurance companies and make them give me info and then go on angie's list and get references on them hey no thank you to contractor bull**** and there are quite a few great ones out there its a shame its the ones who stink that the others are penalized for.  Hopefully things work out for you and Gene.  I shall keep my fingers and toes crossed for you.  We have our flashlights, batteries, candles, water and our trucks are both gassed up and away from trees to be on the safe side not that we are planning on going anywhere.  Everybody stay safe.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views